Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Super nice pcgs ms64rd 11-d, 12-d, 13-s Lincoln Cents for sale here. Pictures!

The 11-d looks like a gem. It is barely held back by a few tiny specks on the lower left obverse, but they could not be more out of the way and less noticable. It has absolutely gorgeous color and luster and a full strike including a full D mint mark (unusual). It is $700 which is what I paid after bargaining a dealer down from $800.

The 12-d has more subdued luster but almost no flaws at all (one itty bitty tick obv that is not as visible as it looks in the photo). Nice even dark red color. It is the nicest of two I have owned. It is $675 which is also what I paid for it.

The 13-s I bought from Ira Stein, and he said it was the finest 64rd 13-s he's ever seen. Gem color, luster, strike, no spots, only 2 small contact marks. Luster and color like this are unheard of on 64rd 13-s's. I paid $1800 and that's what I would like for it.

Prices include shipping and full return priviledge on any of my coins. References from other board members available (Clackamas, LincolnCentMan, etc..). Sorry I don't have a pic of the 11-d...

Comments