Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB 1915-S Buff

Not looking for an Unc... too darn much. I'm looking for a boldly clear date, half a horn or better, most of the letters of LIBERTY seperate from the rims, and no problems. PM me if you've got something you think I might be interested in.

Thanks,
David

Comments

• Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433

<< <i>Not looking for an Unc... too darn much. I'm looking for a boldly clear date, half a horn or better, most of the letters of LIBERTY seperate from the rims, and no problems. >>

Is that all? imageimageimageimage
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    Is that all?

Hey, I got five bucks and I ant afraid to spend it! imageimageimage

David
  • Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    A coin like that's got to be at least $10. image

As usual, asking for the moon, at an unreasonable discount. imageimageimage

I specifically looked for a decent '15-s at the show today for you............nothing decent to be found.
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    A coin like that's got to be at least $10.

Well, if I have to, I guess I'll do what it takes. Maybe the seller will have financing options. imageimageimage

As usual, asking for the moon, at an unreasonable discount.
    In the words of Browning, "Your reach must exceed your grasp, or what's a heaven for?"

specifically looked for a decent '15-s at the show today for you............
    Thanks, I need all the help I can get.

nothing decent to be found.
    Yah, that's pretty much what I've run into. I actually need a few other dates as well (14-D, 20-D, 25-D). The 15-S has proved to be somewhat elusive. I see the others with some frequency, so I can wait on those and not have any problem getting them later. There is an NGC AU55 on ebay right now, but it seems a little bit librally graded. Since I want a book coin, I probably wont go for it. THere's a nice F example on ebay as well. The guy has it grade VF, though..... so typical. I doubt I'll get it for a fair premium to F money b/c there are so many uneducated buyers out there. I think my best bet is going to be to pick one up at a show.

David