Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Set Registry Award Winners Announced!

The 2005 winners for the Best Classic Sets, Best Modern Sets, Best New Sets, Top British Sets, Top Canadian Sets, Most Improved Sets, and the "Best of the Registry" certificates were announced today. To view these fantastic sets and the comments by our experts, click here.

If you are a "Best of the Registry" winner and would like a name other than your set name listed on your certificate, please email me by Friday, July 22nd. (Please do not PM me but email me at bsearls@collectors.com)

The PCGS Set Registry Hall of Fame inductees for 2005 can be viewed here:
Hall of Fame

We would like to express our sincere thanks to everyone for participating in the PCGS Set Registry program. Our judges continue to be astounded by the quality of the sets listed in the Registry and the dedication of our members. You have made the Registry a phenomenon and the best place on the Internet for collectors to visit and enjoy.

Congratulations to all!
BJ Searls
bsearls@collectors.com
Set Registry & Special Projects Director
PCGS (coins) www.pcgs.com
PSA (cards & tickets) www.psacard.com

Comments

• Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    image Congrat's to all the winners! Takes alot of patience, time, and effort, to soar to the top!
  • Options
    STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

I read the e mail and wondered how many awards in total were awarded ?

I saw the Law collection won for the Best Barber dime collection.
    I say Bull-Doody ! My collection is better and I will still challenge Laura and her lawyer to a "Showdown".Put up or take a hike !

Lord Master Stewart
  • Options
    EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congatulations to all the winners.. See you at the reception in San Francisco!
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to all participants in the Set Registry

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Congrats to all the great sets! image

Seth
  • Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    All great collections, from a good group of people!!!! Congrats to all the winners.imageimage
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    THANK YOU! BJ. You have outlasted all of our complaints. Kudos to you, BJ!
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the WINNERS. image
  • Options
    image I too congratulate all the set winners. You can only be there because of your numismatic skills
    and the ability to aquire your coins. Best of luck in the future to all of you.
    And to the other 99% of the registry set owners I feel we have provided some great competition and also
    received something even greater. And that,of coarse,is the enjoyment your own set provides to you. There
    is no set quite like your own! Feel free to gush over your own set. It may not be in the top ten. But you
    built it and it's all yours. Congratulations to all of you too!

RegistryNut image
  • Options
    morgannut2morgannut2 Posts: 4,293
    If TDN or Stewart ever get a "most improved" I think I'll just quit collecting.image
    morgannut2