Home Sports Talk
Options

Are my Gamec@cks done?

kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
10 infractions under holtz and they admit to it!!! wow whats gonna happen.

I mean we are so close every year from being in the title game! how is this gonna hurt the program? especially after we suspended most of the good players fopr stealing computers last year!

anyway id like to see holtz explanation of this mess! boy spurrier might be wishing he didnt take the job now?

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>10 infractions under holtz and they admit to it!!! wow whats gonna happen.

I mean we are so close every year from being in the title game! how is this gonna hurt the program? especially after we suspended most of the good players fopr stealing computers last year!

anyway id like to see holtz explanation of this mess! boy spurrier might be wishing he didnt take the job now? >>

Holtz has cheated everywhere he's gone...this shouldn't be any news to anyone who has followed his career or path of jobs.

Spurrier cheats as much as he does...

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Spurrier cheats as much as he does...

Then what did he do wrong with the redskins LOL!! i thought cheaters always win. i dont think he won 10 games in 2 seasons there?

not attacking you axtell just saying, i cant stand spurrier!! Makes me want to go back to routing for penn state like i did growing up.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>Spurrier cheats as much as he does...

Then what did he do wrong with the redskins LOL!! i thought cheaters always win. i dont think he won 10 games in 2 seasons there?

not attacking you axtell just saying, i cant stand spurrier!! Makes me want to go back to routing for penn state like i did growing up. >>

Spurrier was too proud to realize his college coaching strategies just don't work in the NFL...he'd go a couple games of having a balanced attack, then get tired and start airing it out 60 times a game even though there's no way you can win that way in the NFL long term.

• Options
    What's sad is that Holtz cheated his way to a 4-7 record.

Holtz and Spurrier are friends, and I'm surprised he didn't tell him about the things that were going on. If he had, SOS probably wouldn't have taken the job.
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>Spurrier cheats as much as he does... >>

Axtell, what do you base this accusation on?

I agree he was way over confident and FAILED bigtime in the NFL, but at the college level he has always done very well, and I am not aware of any NCAA charges, penalties, or even investigations against him, so is you comment just an opinion? or do you have facts I do not have?