Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Has anybody had contact with Full Step Jeffs lately?

Hi Folks, I know that Full Step Jeffs(Steve is his real name) is in the service of our country right now, but has anybody had contact with him via email or snail-mail or the psychic friends network? thanks Don/Mademan

Comments

• Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    Actually, I tend to see him fairly frequently...

Don,

I'm doing good... sweating my @$$ off in 120 degree heat.... I don't get too many oportunities to get onto this thing... especially the internet, so I rarely show up...

Anyway, if anyone wants to talk, send me an im... but don't expect I'm ignoring you if I don't get back right away... I just don't get too many moments to sit and chat.

Have a nice day!

Steve

U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • Options
    mademanmademan Posts: 431 ✭✭
    Howdy partner- glad to hear all is well- you are still in our prayers- I wish you would get back soon because I don't have much competition without you breathing down my neckimage---I keep peckin away and I just got my first pcgs submision back-- I made a 1953D MS66 and a 1957 MS65 FS- the other were average- Please keep safe and let us know when you are coming to the beautiful USA---Don/Mademan
  • Options
    clackamasclackamas Posts: 5,615
    Nice to here from you. I hope things are going as well as could be expected.