Home Sports Talk
Options

.625 Winning Percentage

After the Yankees HORRIBLE 11-19 start they have gone 35-21 for a .625 winning percentage. Not too shabby. I will take that winning percentage for the rest of the year. but I think the Yankees will do better.

Comments

• Options
    The Yanks better get some consistent pitching. You wont be able to out hit your opponent every night for long.

• Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

whoopig, you are right about the pitching. Their hitting has come around big time though.
  • Options
    The hitting is fine but when you score 5 and give up 8 you wont last long.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Spammy-

You aren't following the rules! And you can't throw out 30 games of the season, no matter how much you want to.

Stick these types of threads here, remember?

Yankees are ok/great threads!
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990

As long as you stick yours here ===> Axtell Rose's NY Yankee Bashing Thread and where the sun don't shine. Oh, what a smelly thought.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>As long as you stick yours here ===> Axtell Rose's NY Yankee Bashing Thread and where the sun don't shine. Oh, what a smelly thought. >>

Well your lady doesn't seem to mind.

And the funny thing is you try to tell me to contain my posts to one thread, yet you can spam up the works with your garbage?

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Gemmy. Because of your constant spamming posts, you have made my signature line. When you have the urge to create a new thread about the overpaid Yanks, please remember this video:

Instructional Posting Video For Gemmy10
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts