Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

you looking for Star Wars Frank Oz (Yoda) Autograph?

From the NY (premiere Booklet included is short clip of him signings as well) Also have Party goodie bag at NY cards, darth vader keychan and r2d2 figurine! Offers okie, just PM me.

Comments

• Options
    magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780
    Hi,
    you ought to show the item image I don't think many people will make offers on something without seeing it - especially in Autographs, and especially with such modern and frequently forged material (Star Wars).

Billy
  • Options
    thats why im including a small movie clip of him signing, as well at the NY Charity Premiere booklet that he autographed
    If interested or need pics feel free to PM (one here soon, just want to hold on first dibs)

Thanks may force with you be ~_^
  • Options
    magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780

<< <i>thats why im including a small movie clip of him signing, as well at the NY Charity Premiere booklet that he autographed
    If interested or need pics feel free to PM (one here soon, just want to hold on first dibs)

Thanks may force with you be ~_^ >>

Hi,
    I just meant that to get the most from your advert here you should show the item that has been signed. I assume it is the exact item signed in the video because that is only way in which the video would have impact regarding the authenticity of the item. Best!

Billy