Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

closed

This is the nicest coin I have ever tried to sell on Ebay. I also have a couple of PCGS slabbed Morgans, a Proof 69 DCAM PCGS Ike, a Draped Bust Half (R.5), and a Capped Bust Half (R.3), and a raw 20 cent piece. Check them all out by clicking on the link in my sig line.

1941 Walking Liberty Half NGC Proof 66
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." - William Faulkner
NoEbayAuctionsForNow

Comments

• Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    She's a beauty!image

-Hayden
  • Options
    MikeInFLMikeInFL Posts: 10,188 ✭✭✭✭
    NIce coin. It's the white balance that's off. There is too much blue in your photo. Try and play with the settings in-camera, or use a photo editor to change the color cast (also called auto color correction in some programs). Take care...Mike
    Collector of Large Cents, US Type, and modern pocket change.
  • Options
    KurtHornKurtHorn Posts: 1,382
    tttt Take it to the top for Tuesday...
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." - William Faulkner
    NoEbayAuctionsForNow
  • Options
    tttW
    NoEbayAuctionsForNow
  • Options
    WOW * AWESOME COIN,image
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    ttt Thurs. thanks for looking!
    NoEbayAuctionsForNow
  • Options
    ttt Friday 1 day left!
    NoEbayAuctionsForNow
  • Options
    ttt Saturday close in 2 hours!
    NoEbayAuctionsForNow