Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS Here: Complete run of proof sets 1956-2003 including 65-67 sms sets and 1976 silver 3 piece.

Hi! Many board members can vouch for me (Clackamas, LincolnCentMan, Jonesy just to name a few). I collected these proof sets as a kid, and all of them 88-03 were bought in the year of issue as they came out. I was very picky when I bought sets to make sure the coins were nice. (A couple of sets were birthday or Christmas gifts form others and may or may not be quite as nice). Esp the ones form the 50's are very nice quality. I bet some coins in these would be worthy of submission, but I don't submit proofs and don't care to start. I am not sure what to ask for this run (CoinValues prices? Is that too high?) so I would like to please ask for offers. Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    nederveitnederveit Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
    PM sent on asking price.
  • Options
    Are you only selling it as a lot, or will you sell individual sets?
    Robert Getty - Lifetime project to complete the finest collection of 1872 dated coins.
  • Options
    I'll sell individual sets if someone wants to buy like half of them, or a chop off the end of the run, like 56-64 or 99-03 etc.

Anyone interested in buying a lot of about 40 mint sets 87-92 plus a few other dates?
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Okay. By tonight I'll come up with a price and I'll probably list the run on ebay too.