Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

B00M's Quarters- The Southern Cross- set #13 here, 12th across the street is up for sale

Just in case Washington Quarter Registry participants frequent this Forum I want to make it known that I intend to sell my prized collection and basically everything else I have in the way of US coins, certified and raw. Numismedia has the set valued at $38,000 and there are varieities as well.

I would like to find one buyer to simplify things before considering breaking it up. If you would like to discuss this in detail, by all means feel free to contact me. The email address is in my profile. It is currently ranked 13th in the 32-64 category here, much higher in one other category and last time I looked it was ranked 12th across the street. I could list it in the w/ varieties category but have chosen to take it down. It was ranked 6th in that category when I did have it listed.

Read the intro and it will give you some insight as to the quality of this set comprised of many coins that were at some point in time, within the top 5 as they are pedigreed and full of Provenance and plenty top notch cherries/ liners. This is due to extraorrdinary circumstances that have occurred very recently. Thanks. image

I will have pictures of all the coins available soon. Have a great day. image

Comments