Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Ok, finally a list of some new stuff for sale on the boards only

I've been swamped lately, so I haven't been able to work up any of this new stuff. Finally, much of it is ready to go. Images available via email and I'll post a few to this thread once I have some time. Always a 5 day, no questions return priv., less shipping charges. Paypal is available, please inquire. Shipping charges will be calculated seperately and actual amount charged will depend on value of item(s).

In some kind of order:

1885 1c PCGS pr/63 rb grn lbl hldr A wonderful quality coin with a look of a much higher graded coin. The mirrors are subdued just enough to limit the overall grade. Very clean. $190***SOLD***

1887 1c PCGS pr/64 rb Good mirrors and overall eye appeal with no spots or other problems. Shows soft magenta hues which adds to the eye appeal. $280***SOLD***

1914-d 1c PCGS vf/35 Key date, well detailed. $480

1873 3csilver NGC pf/64 I loved this coin when I saw it. It's a near cameo (the type that NGC may * on a resubmission) with the obverse showing cameo frost, but the reverse lacking. The coin is lightly toned in reddish-auburn hues in the fields, with tinges of violet at the rim areas. Great mirrors and quality. $1550

1861 3csilver NGC pf/64 Ok, so the coin above has sort of a twin. image More violet color on the reverse of this one, but the same great "look". $815

1868 5c PCGS ms/65 Blazing white, shot 66 example. Exceptional quality. $1200

1872 5c PCGS pr/64 CAM A very nice looking cameo proof shield nickel with the slightest tinge of champagne toning. Although at first glance this coin looks better than the assigned grade, it probably needs a bit more "pop" to upgrade. Still very nice. $475

1913 5c T1 NGC ms/67. OK. This is the deepest jewel toned color I've seen on a Buffalo Nickel in a looonnnngggggg time. Impressively toned with a razor sharp strike and great luster. Exceptional eye appeal. $1200

1930-s 5c NGC ms/66 Monster rainbow toned beauty. You know if you are looking for these. $1900

1936 5c NGC Satin pf/65 Really a superb looking example with razor sharp details, and nice, even mirrored surfaces. A tinge of light adobe tone here and there, but an eye appealing example for someone looking for one of these at a modest price. $1550

1883 10c NGC ms/63 This is the first of a trio of older holder seated dimes I was fortunate enough to come across. Each coin shows some VERY attractive rim/album toning. This coin shows exceptional luster and eye appeal with cobalt blue and auburn hues at the obv. rim area, and a light violet hue towards the rev. rim area. Should be worth $300 for the eye appeal, never mind the assigned numerical grade.

1884 10c NGC ms/63 Another lustrous beauty. This coin shows gold and brilliant medium blue color at the obv. rim, and a more intense mix of the same colors at the rev. rim. $285

1887-s 10c ANACS ms/61 A pretty white example that shows exceptional luster and is very well struck. $145

1891-s 10c NGC ms/63 Intensely lustrous with light gold at the obv. rim and hints of aquamarine tones. The reverse shows brilliant blue and auburn color and again, exceptional eye appeal. $300

1911 10c PCGS pf/63 A brilliant proof example that shows some cameoing to the obverse devices. Attractive for the assigned grade. $500

1911-s 10c PCGS ms/63 Better date and this one shows some very attractive blue, violet and green hues. $400

1871 25c NGC ms/61 A wonderul looking coin with brilliant white centers and bold auburn and blue rim color. Another very eye appealing coin. $550

1917-d T-2 PCGS ms/63 grn lbl hldr Superb quality and a lustrous, white and eye appealing coin. $290

1860-o 50c ANACS ms/61 Intense luster, very well struck and showing some light, soft original tone. There is a darker toned area on Liberty's lap and I hate to say this, but I think it would dip out. Not what I would do with the coin though. $460

1909 50c NGC ms/62 Super luster with some light, scattered medium champagne hues. Looked to nice for a 2, so had to buy it. $500***Ebay***

1887-o $ NGC ms/64 A lustrous white example with the eye appeal of a gem. $410

1895-o $ NGC xf/45 A properly graded example of this key date. Shows attractive blue, auburn and green color at the rims, and obviously spent a decent amount of time in an album. Not a messed with example, at all. $900

OK, the what the heck purchase of the year for me. I'm by no means a pattern expert, but always like to take a peak at them and this one caught my eye. An 1854 1c J-160 NGC pf/65 bn example that shows attractive mahogony/brown mirrored surfaces with tinges of blue as well. Purchased only for the eye appeal and "look" of the coin. $2050

Well, that's it. Some are rejoicing, others disappointed. PM or post below with any interest, image requests etc. OR, you can email me at darin5@comcast.net with any questions/comments etc.

I also have another sell thread that's a few days old with some other items for sale, and of course, there's the Ebay Stuff available as well.

imageimage
BigD5
LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff

Comments