Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

SSP: Ebay stuff starting Sunday and Monday (GIVEAWAY)

Comments

• Options
    cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,333
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    Fat chance Bill post
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    PBRatPBRat Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭
    Can someone summarize this thread? It's too long to read.
  • Options
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Winner gets a churchill crown

"It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    AgflyerAgflyer Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

• Options
  • Options
    newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Winner gets a churchill crown

image >>

• Options
  • Options
    This sure is a long vacation. image
  • Options
    PBRatPBRat Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭
    Steve - what is that ugly thing?
  • Options
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is this thing gonna end?!?!?!?!?!
  • Options
  • Options
    BailathaclBailathacl Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭
    This has to be the longest "weekend" vacation ever...
    "The Internet? Is that thing still around??" - Homer Simpson
  • Options
  • Options
    BailathaclBailathacl Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭
    Vomitrotious
    "The Internet? Is that thing still around??" - Homer Simpson
  • Options
  • Options
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
  • Options
    Steve you are killing me with that hideous churchill
  • Options
    Spiffy469Spiffy469 Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I collect bits and pieces of everything
    or should I say I ACCUMULATE!
    I also dabble with the darkside image

Ive recently gotten more into currency, especially modern star notes
  • Options
  • Options
    " Steve you are killing me with that hideous churchill." It's the prize!

• Options
  • Options
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    No this is the prize:

• Options
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Prize or not.....it's still UGLY image
  • Options
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I think I just figured it out. Aethelred's on vacation alright--a permanent vacation. He's dead.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options

.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
  • Options

.....GOD

• Options

.....GOD

• Options

.....GOD

• Options
    nice car.
  • Options
    Thank you sir!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭
    Is that you driving?

Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    I'm in none of these pictures.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭
    Still the mystery man!
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    Jester, I dont get it.....what's with the wimpy car theme?
  • Options
    Don't tell me you've ever seen one of these cars (except for the VW Squareback, which is by itself a pretty scarce car)!! Philip could probably tell you what it is, but I'll save you the trouble and tell you that these cars are Poland's best attempt at a car, called a (what else?) Polonez. They were designed by Guigiaro and produced from 1978 - 2003. So it's more like a Polish Ferrari or Polish Maserati, huh? image The presented examples are some of the very best known in the world, and as such are extremely rare. Over 80% of all Polonezes were exported to mostly Western countries for hard currency, and the few that were sold in Poland were delivered to party apparatchiks. Extremely few survive today, as with few exceptions, salt and abuse devastated them. By the way, although a bit underpowered, having 1.5 liter pushrod engines, they handle great and look pretty cool.

That's why I posted them. Plus, I had to spice up Aethelred's boring thread!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    PS: The VW Squareback is really a Porsche in disguise. Squarebacks were the first car in the US and perhaps the world to come with factory electronic fuel injection, in 1968, and the first VWs to get front disc brakes, and the Bug never had them. Squarebacks use the Porsche-style front suspension too. They really kick but, especially when you soup them up. They're tons of fun, even though, as VWs, they are pretty much junk.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD