Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I Finished 252nd in the Morgan Dollar Basic Set

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you add up the combined total of higher graded coins that you have showing you just could be number 1 in that catagory...image Especially if some of your coins are over graded as you stated.

Ken
  • Options
    CoinFameCoinFame Posts: 647
    Now why didn't I think of that?

Great Set!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Seth
  • Options
    morgannut2morgannut2 Posts: 4,293
    You were robbed on the 92-O, clearly a shot at the coveted PO-1!! There should be a 5 coin minimum requirement to list--you have clearly the most worn out junky pile of bullion silver I have ever had the pleasure of viewing-fully deserving last place and a crumpled up, torn and stained PCGS Award. Or, perhaps a tarnished and broken trophy is in order!image
    morgannut2
  • Options

<< <i>You were robbed on the 92-O, clearly a shot at the coveted PO-1!! There should be a 5 coin minimum requirement to list--you have clearly the most worn out junky pile of bullion silver I have ever had the pleasure of viewing-fully deserving last place and a crumpled up, torn and stained PCGS Award. Or, perhaps a tarnished and broken trophy is in order!image >>

Cool set!!
  • Options
    Nice set!
  • Options
    Thank you, thank you. I'll continue to try to hold up my "end" of the registry!!image Hopefully, here's my next crossover.image