Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone going to the Clearwater, FL show this weekend?

Always a good show image I should be ther esometime tomorrow for maybe a half hour... and I'll probally get an hour or two in early on Saturday image

I'm pretty sure Bill Jones and Scott (src58) will be at the show... they usually are image
-George
42/92

Comments

• Packing my laptop & my bankroll and I leave 7:00 AM tomorrow morning. I'm staying until close Sunday afternoon. The FUN show in Ft. Lauderdale was the last "real" coin show I've been to, so I'm really excited. image
  • Hey George! image

I'm at the show...table 508.

Stop by!

Scott
    Orlando Rare Coins
  • JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557
    I got around to the show, but only for a half hour, and only made it around 3 or 4 rows on the left side of the room... did pick up a few coins though image Pictures will be available tonite (Hopfully image)
    -George
    42/92
  • MikeInFLMikeInFL Posts: 10,188 ✭✭✭✭
    Where is the show at?!?!? I'd love an opportunity to meet Bill, Scott, and others. Thanks...Mike
    Collector of Large Cents, US Type, and modern pocket change.
  • DJCDJC Posts: 787

<< <i>Where is the show at?!?!? I'd love an opportunity to meet Bill, Scott, and others. Thanks...Mike >>

Same here.

Also, what size (# of tables, etc.) roughly is the Clearwater show? Looking to do something this weekend, but I'm in the Port St. Lucie area (east coast), so Clearwater is quite a haul for me.
  • MikeInFLMikeInFL Posts: 10,188 ✭✭✭✭
    Here's what I found:

Clearwater coin show info
    Collector of Large Cents, US Type, and modern pocket change.
  • numonebuyernumonebuyer Posts: 2,136
    Not likely, but I will try to fit it in.
  • GandyjaiGandyjai Posts: 1,380 ✭✭
    I hope to go on Saturday. I've had good luck there......even better, now that Sego has moved up North!image

Happy Hunting!
    Brian
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭
    I setup at the show last year. I had a good show, and a lot of funimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557
    It's at the Harbor View Center. 300 Cleveland St. I believe... you can search for it on mapquest and find the address... the show opens at 10am to the public. It's a 200-250 table show, I think? Largest show in Central Florida, besides FUN image Always a great show, parking is hell, so get there early, or plan on circling for a while.......

Mapquest to find your way image But, if it tells you to do anything other than SR 60 for the last leg, take the slight right to stay of SR 60/Gulf-To-Bay instead of going the slight left that MapQuest sometimes tells you to take... SR60 will take you right up to the Harborview Center... it's most visible by the SteinMart sign on the building...
    -George
    42/92

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file