Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE....SOLD FOR $59.00 !!!

Nice coin toilet seat w/some nice vintage coins..only at $59.00

seat

Comments

• Options
    I'd hate to try and crack a coin out of that ...
    imageimage
  • Options
    That Morgan actually looks pretty good... too bad it's reduced to what it shall soon cover.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. That one has paper currency in it. AND glitter, too.

I think a lot of these things date to the mid-1960's. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm... a seller with 28 negs.

Pass.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    CapstickCapstick Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    It's unfortunate that I can't seem to think of any way to get those out except for a chisel.image
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hmmm... a seller with 28 negs.

Pass. >>

Ditto.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    MAYBE you can send the whole thing off to PCGS and get it certified... P.U ...HA HA HA AH A GET IT P.U (TOILET SEAT) AWWWW COME ON THAT WAS FUNNY !!!!!!
  • Options
    "Git er done"
  • Options

<< <i>"Git er done" >>

If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!! image

My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
    -----
    Proud Owner of
    2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
  • Options
    AHH, Man that the shi#tsimage
  • Options
    dizzyfoxxdizzyfoxx Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭
    ...image I missed that one! It's pretty image
    image...There's always time for coin collecting. image
  • Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    Why crack em out? Thats a great multi-coin holder! Just watch out for toning from SULFUR CONTAINING COMPOUNDS!!! image

Joe
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That seat has seen its share of cracks I'll bet.

Tbig
  • Options
    DeadhorseDeadhorse Posts: 3,720
    I took a chance. What the heck.

I used paypal and a credit card so at least I've got a bit of protection.

He ships UPS so I'll know how it goes by next week.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    Oh thats you Deadhorse? Don't worry, I would have bought it for myself as a B-day present if I would have saw it. Seems like enough positives to make up for the 20 something negs. Let us know the new throne turns out. BTW, are you planning to break it apart or "utilize" it?

Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    $59 isn't too bad a price if you consider the others listed right now are all over the $100 mark. Plus, like LordM said, It's got glitter and a $2 note.
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    I took a chance. What the heck.

Are you married, Deadhorse? image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options

<< <i>Are you married, Deadhorse? image >>

Not for long! image

Even if my wife and I lived in a real house, with more than one bathroom, and the other bathroom was like in the darkest corner of the basement or something, I don't think I'd get away with that. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>I think a lot of these things date to the mid-1960's. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. >>

Well, I'll correct myself. This one obviously dates to 1974 or later.

• Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Wow. It's been a long while since I've seen a duece that far off centered. The borders on that puppy are horrible. Guess this is why is incased in lucite.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    DeadhorseDeadhorse Posts: 3,720

<< <i>Oh thats you Deadhorse? Don't worry, I would have bought it for myself as a B-day present if I would have saw it. Seems like enough positives to make up for the 20 something negs. Let us know the new throne turns out. BTW, are you planning to break it apart or "utilize" it? >>

Oh, I definately plan to put it to it's intended use. image

No, I'm not married. I got rid of the ex 18 years ago and I kept the kids. It was the best of both worlds.

Acttually, I'm closing on a new house here in a few weeks and it will go on the master throne. image
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file