Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Coin show this weekend in Clearwater, FL

There is a coin show this weekend in Clearwater, FL, which is in the Tampa Bay metro area. I have the rare opportunity to attend a show on a Friday, so I'll be going tomorrow morning. Not exactly sure when I'll be there, depends on when the wife and kids are settled enough for me to leave! image

The show is at the Harborview Center, 300 Cleveland Avenue, and the hours are:

FRIDAY JULY 1st 10 am - 5.30pm
SATURDAY JULY 2nd 10 am - 5.30pm
SUNDAY JULY 3rd 10am - 3pm

For Darkside, I'm looking to get some GB Florins and France 1 Francs. For Liteside, it will be Indian Head Cents and Peace Dollars. I'm also hoping I can find a cheap cameo proof of just about any kind, as I love cameos so much. image

Comments

• AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, Tornado ... Hope you find 'em all image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    I know right where that is seeing I grew up in that area (Pinellas County). I wish I was still living there I'd love to go to the show. Good luck in your search for darkside material! There is one dealer I use via internet that works in the Clearwater area he maybe at the show his name is Tony Fein. I've gotten some very nice things from him.
  • WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    Cool, thanks for the tip! I've been to 3 or 4 shows total since I started getting back into coin collecting about 4 years ago. This is the first show where I not only have specific coins I want but will also be seeking out specific dealers.
  • Have Fun, good luck....image