Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Gotta love the other side of the street

1952 Mantle for sale

Their first post was the one offering the card. My first post on the thread was about 30 seconds later.

My goal tonight is to have them go to an actual Western Union location and confuse the hell out of the clerk.

Comments

• Options
    This is hilarious image
    Collecting all things Pittsburgh.

Completed my Clemente Basic Registry (2007 - 2014)!

Positive transactions with oakesy25,jasoneggert,swartz1,MBMiller25,gregm13,kid4hof03,HoopGuru33,Reese3333,BPorter26,Davemri
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    your a baddddddddddd boy
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mud
    Stop messin with her. Just kick her ass!!!

Mike
  • Options
    DerekDDerekD Posts: 388 ✭✭
    Can I get a helicopter ride? image
  • Options
    PeetiePeetie Posts: 627 ✭✭
    Hey Jeff I could be your runner. I live in Evansville and could go ring her doorbell and leave a flaming sack there! So long as the solid gold helicopter can whisk me away! image
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    stlcardinalsgrl40----------------goodbye, dont bother me again please image

Matt

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    From the site:

stlcardinalsgrl40

i sent you a pic

The person that opened this account is named Shawn Griffith, and has several other Beckett accounts already. They are all being shut down now. Sorry to ruin everyone's fun (and this thread has been nothing but funny, except for this kid's attempt to rip someone off). Shawn, if you attempt to start another Beckett.com account, your ISP will be contacted. - Moderator

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    haven't had this much fun reading a thread since Spidey was up to his shenanigans. Jeff, you're a bad boy

Geordie
  • Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fly, billionaire, fly
    With your gold helicopter
    Swooping down on fools.
    This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.
  • Options
    After a day of this - she is ready to go back to ex-hubby.
  • Options
    lamontcarterlamontcarter Posts: 748 ✭✭✭
    Funniest post I have ever read.imageimage
  • Options
    Mudflap, what the heck do you do for a living? I thought nothing could beat sportscardgraded haikus.....

C56, V252, V128-1 sets
    Hall of Famers from all 4 sports
  • Options
    I love the "you are the weakest link" line...so timely!
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    For the time being, I'm working a temp job until my real job starts in Oct. They made the mistake of giving me my own office this week, and I'm pretty sure that I've racked up around 1000 posts on various boards since monday. The weird thing is that I'm actually getting more work done now. ?????????????????1
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Awesome! Thx for the laughs image
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    Oaktown - best icon EVER.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    That was very entertaining. But even reclusivebillionaire/unclescrooge wouldn't WRITE "lest my hounds be released on you". He would definately SAY it though. buahhaaahhaa
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    Foolish, I think u and her have a relationship that is getting stronger every day. Who needs eHarmony when you have Mick and her in check.

Julen
    ______
    Collecting:

1980 Topps: Over 4,000 cards from vending and wax boxes awaiting a giant bonfire
    1969 Topps: Master # 1 1
    1987 Kraft Dinners Home Plate Heroes
    RIP GURU