Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Savannah Scammer Naru'd yet again

After the most recent Naru, she had reappeared, again selling many coins, under pamiam003, leaving the old thats_all_folks66 to revceive her copious negatives. Her FB was 100% under the the new user ID, and she was going gangbusters until; a few days ago. Now she's NARU'd again. Can we hope for good? Anyone know more details?
PJD
Don

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Probably didn't pay her bill on time.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I still correspond with one of her victims.

He recently was contacted by Pam Donnelly wanting to know how much he owed her and his shipping address .He told her the amount of $200- and gave her his information. A few days later he recieved a money order for the $200-.

We were stumped as to what her motive was to return the money. We suspected a lot of other things besides the payment.

Strange puppy that one!!

If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!! image

My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
    -----
    Proud Owner of
    2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
  • Options
    SFDukieSFDukie Posts: 618

<< <i>I still correspond with one of her victims.

He recently was contacted by Pam Donnelly wanting to know how much he owed her and his shipping address .He told her the amount of $200- and gave her his information. A few days later he recieved a money order for the $200-.

We were stumped as to what her motive was to return the money. We suspected a lot of other things besides the payment.

Strange puppy that one!! >>

I'm really confused! That is the last thing I would expect, short of a court order or a vigilante forcing her to make good. Had the victim filed any sort of claim?
    Don
  • Options

<< <i>I'm really confused! That is the last thing I would expect, short of a court order or a vigilante forcing her to make good. Had the victim filed any sort of claim? >>

Here are a couple copy and pastes from his e-mail. You can check the tracking number and see that something was sent.

----
    a $200 money order from Pam without Anthrax! Amazing
    ----

Terry

Have no idea. I suspect she has some legal reason, but if she is so loose that she doesn't even know how much she ripped folks off for, can't imagine this will keep her out of hot water.

My hope is that others start getting their money back, and saying so. Then maybe we could assume she's turned over a new leaf. For all of their sakes, I hope so.

Bill

-----
    from Pam

Crazy huh? Wish I'd said $500!

Hi Bill, Your money was sent today. US money order $200.00, m/o #08266437426. Shipped Priority mail w/del conf. tracking #0304 1560 0003 2489 3910. Thank you! :-) Pam

If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!! image

My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
    -----
    Proud Owner of
    2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
  • Options
    morgannut2morgannut2 Posts: 4,293
    A through reading of the Postal Mail Fraud statutes/sentence guidelines can inspire honesty
    morgannut2
  • Options
    AMEN!
    Never try to stop a pig from getting dirty. It is an impossible task and it annoys the pig!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file