Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Be Careful/Block This Bidder

image I just want to recommend that you might want to block: saraad. I had some Auctions end two Sunday's ago and this guy has been a very demanding, miserable, SOB since then. Emails back and forth ever since he won a $30 coin. PaPal was having software problems with Confirmed Addresses at the time. I blocked him after the "Tone" in his second email to me. He didn't want insurance on his coin which I stated was mandatory in my auctions. Wanted priority shipping when I stated first class in my listing. Then he told me he wanted the coin sent to him packaged in a certain way. Now he won't give me feedback till I give him feedback. Sorry, no deal. I'm just trying to prevent pain and suffering for others.image

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the heads up. Don't let your buyer change your terms. sorry typo
  • Options
    alfalfaalfalfa Posts: 275 ✭✭
    I'm not "saraad," but I see nothing wrong with a buyer asking for Priority Mail or special packing if the they're willing to pay for it.

I usually request (and pay extra for) Priority Mail and specific packaging for online and mail order items. I buy a lot of numismatic literature through the mail, and hate it when sellers ship my items Media Mail in nothing but a manilla envelope. Not only do the items take a long time to reach me, but they're also usually beat up when I receive them.

RJ
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    alfalfa I agree with your point about upgraded shipping and packaging. This buyer wanted me to do it at no charge to them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file