Home Sports Talk
Options

College Football is a little more than 2 months away! BRING THE NOISE!

That's right! Sept 5....Miami is set for a showdown baby! they don't want none of Ernie sims! X Lee will shine! And it won't even come down to a damn field goal! The National Title will be going to tally this year!
Real recognize REAL

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Miami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FSU

How many more wins over FSU by Miami is it going to take for you to understand that?

FSU is the Colts to Miami's Patriots.

• Options
    not this year baby! We WILL win this year. Watch it happen baby!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>not this year baby! We WILL win this year. Watch it happen baby! >>

So what happens when they lose again? You put a 'Miami Owns Me' photo in your ad line?
  • Options
    my school has sucked since i've been there, but i can't wait - this'll be the last year i'm there. all i know is they better f#@ing beat uga this year - not sure where i'll go for phd, but that won't be the same image

i think the early line is vt is favored to win the acc followed by miami and fsu. somewhere, far back in the pack, is georgia tech - i guess having academic integrity does have its downsides image

brian
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Wasn't it FSU's projected starting QB that just got sent to the nut house?
  • Options
    at least you got the state right..you guys can say whatever you want about F$U and the"U" because the national title is going to be in Florida this yr....

URBAN MEYER and Chris Leak will bring the title to Gainesville!!

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!

I would pray to that we won, but i wouldnt want the F$U QB (wyatt) to know what I was thinking!!!

Looking to Trade and Buy Tony Romo GU/Autos/RCS
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Which Florida College will have the fewest players incarcerated or arrested by kickoff of the first game? image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    LOL nice to hear from gator and irish fan..when is the last time either of those schools were in a title hunt?? Every year more and more SEC
    teams bend the gators over...didn't Vandy almost beat them last year? While the Noles start the season with the Canes, the Gators
    puss out and play Wyoming and La Tech!! The next year they play UCF! Grow some balls will ya!

We are going to punk the Canes so hard it isn't even going to be funny. The Daok WILL be a rocking when the canes come to town
    and there will be no Rosco Parrish or Santana Moss to bail you out this year!

The only thing more pathetic about this forums lack of backing of NFL teams, is their backing of college teams! I love the guys who come
    on and say that their team doesn't have a chance and then are here when their bogus "team" manages to upset someone.

It is clear, tell us who your team is, and why they are going to destroy everyone. If you don't know which team you are going to root for
    this year, or are busy padding your *ss for the bandwagon season, we don't need you here! Bring it or go hide under the bed!

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JS
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Which Florida College will have the fewest players incarcerated or arrested by kickoff of the first game? image >>

they don't call them the Criminoles for nothing IM!!!

I'm anxious to see if my Buckeyes are improved this year. That damn Tedd Ginn has a set of wheels on him. I've never seen anyone with moves like that kid.
  • Options
    We are a couple of years away from having a solid team. Goose you guys got a High School basketball player that will amaze you.
  • Options
    I saw something about that on EPSN.com the other day. I didn't bother to read up on it. I don't care much for basketball.

I wonder how much the OSU Boosters will have to pay this new guy.imageimageimage
  • Options
    National Title going through Florida? HAHAHHAAHHA. When was the last time they were even in the BCS!
    This one will not be coming down to a field goal or any of that nonsense. Ernie Sims AJ Nicholson and CO. are licking their chops on UM's New QB! NOLES BABY! Watch it happen....
    2005 National Champs!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    That damn Tedd Ginn has a set of wheels on him. I've never seen anyone with moves like that kid

He does remind me of mike vick they way he runs.

another disapointing year for gamec@cks fans! i hope not though.!
  • Options
    just as long as you beat Florida image....
    hahaha
    Spurrier has to be marking his calendar for that ish!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>We are a couple of years away from having a solid team. >>

Until the Irish get off their collective high horses and allow JuCo players to transfer in, and loosen those entrance requirements, the Irish will never be a national power. Gone are the days when players would go there because of the prestige. Players will go where they will get national recognition on a winning program.
  • Options
    F$U can't beat Miami. They are way deep in your head. Just ask Wyatt.
  • Options
    Chris Leak will have his "EVERY ONE SEE ME" season and will solidify what I've been saying for 2 yrs now that he is going to be the REAL DEAL and be a top notch NFL QB (i kno he hasnt proved it yet-he has the tools)

F$U-Free Shoe University - GATOR BAIT 2005

URBAN WARFARE HAS BEGUN
    Looking to Trade and Buy Tony Romo GU/Autos/RCS
  • Options
    the gates rearing their heads for a little smack? Please. You were owned by one of the worse QB's to ever come on the campus at fsu (rix). Had he started the game in tally you would not only have lost the game. But you would have lost bad. You win one year and all of a sudden your on this high horse? Didn't you lose to Miss. State!? Ok stop talking.
    With out Experienced Defense coming back and Leon Washington along with Lorenzo booker our backfield will be explosive!
    Chris Leak? who cares. He sucks anyways.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    20-13

• Options
    38-34...that's all I gotta say. Can you say CHOKE? in your own house to! Urban meyer! hah! what a joke!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>38-34...that's all I gotta say. Can you say CHOKE? in your own house to! Urban meyer! hah! what a joke! >>

You do understand that Urban has yet to coach a game for Florida, right? Ron Zook was the coach for Fumblegate, not Meyer.

• Options
    Also, if I supported the clown college at F$U, I would be more concerned with Miami, since they have beat you girls six times in a row.
  • Options
    I know that dumb @$$. I was just saying the competition is a little different at FLORIDA then it was back at illinois! And atleast we have the guts to play them! After Florida choked that huge lead against miami they removed them from the schedule! p u s s y!~! Have fun losing to Miss. State again. Hah! Who will it be this year? I'm going to say Kentucky and Vandy finally get over the hump and beat you losers. How's the outback bowl sound? LOL FSU=ROSE BOWL BOUND BABY
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    We have Miss St, you have Maryland.

Ron Zook was a poor coach, but a fantastic recruiter. At least we have addressed our coaching shortcomings, which is more than the clown college can boast.

For those that don't know: Bobby Bowden wanted to hire his son, Jeff to be Offensive Coordinator, but F$U has a nepotism policy that prevents one family member from reporting directly to another family member. No problem, just promote someone else to assistant head coach and have Jeff answer to that coach instead. Problem is, Jeff sucks as a OC, and nobody can question Bobby on his hire because he has a stained glass window on the outside of the erector set, aka Joke Shambles Stadium.

So what does all this mean? Simple. The semenholes are now second (or third) fiddle in a conference it joined because it provided weaker competition, and an easier road to play for a National Championship.

The game is beginning to pass by Saint Bobby, and before too long you're going to have a Joe Paterno situation on your hands, which suits the Gator Nation just fine.
  • Options
    Almost forgot, how's Wyatt doing? He's my co-pilot, ya know.image
  • Options
    Ron Zook a great recruiter? OF COURSE! Lets promise all our recruits they can start as freshman! what a great recruiting tool! Who cares about jeff bowden? XLee will give the gates nightmares this season! Easy Road to the national title? How can you say this? Have you seen the ACC?! and Miss State is nowhere near as good as Maryland. Miss. State lost to Maine! Do they even recruit there!? I bet if UF played UCF they would lose! it's all irrelivant...the gates will lose to south carolina and everyone will be ready to lynch meyer aswell.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>Ron Zook a great recruiter? OF COURSE! Lets promise all our recruits they can start as freshman! what a great recruiting tool! Who cares about jeff bowden? XLee will give the gates nightmares this season! Easy Road to the national title? How can you say this? Have you seen the ACC?! and Miss State is nowhere near as good as Maryland. Miss. State lost to Maine! Do they even recruit there!? I bet if UF played UCF they would lose! it's all irrelivant...the gates will lose to south carolina and everyone will be ready to lynch meyer aswell. >>

Wow! You sure told me! Lets see...

Jeff Bowden is your OC, and seeing how pathetic and predictable your offense has been for the last 3 seasons, you should worry. Many other Seminoles sure are. As for Xavier Lee, he's going to play only because your starting quarterback, Wyatt Sexton, was found in the street in a drug-induced haze, referring to himself as God, and is currently in the hospital (drug rehab?).

The ACC has started to catch up to FSU, but you enjoyed 12 years in a very weak conference. What team in the ACC was above average in the 1990's? None of them. Miami joins the conference, and suddenly your playing for second place.

BTW, I read today that Ernie Sims, your stud LB, got arrested for domestic violence. That's the second starting linebacker arrested recently, following AJ Nicholson's lead. Not bad for a clown college. I guess some things never change at F$U.

You make all the predictions you want. Predict you'll beat Miami, you are 0-6. Did I mention you're winless at Bobby Bowden Field, and we're undefeated there?
  • Options
    FSU is in the lead 2-0. image
  • Options

<< <i>FSU is in the lead 2-0. image >>

What lead? You mean in losses last year to in-state rivals?
  • Options
    No see my original post to this thread...which FL univ would have the most players arrested or jailed
  • Options

<< <i>No see my original post to this thread...which FL univ would have the most players arrested or jailed >>

Sorry, didn't check that first.image
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    we have another axtell gemmy kind of fight here. LOL gonna be a great football season on the boards!
  • Options

<< <i>No see my original post to this thread...which FL univ would have the most players arrested or jailed >>

If you included the state of Tennessee it would be no contest, the Vols have had something like 13 players get into trouble during the offseason.
  • Options

Is Ohio State in the mix on that yet IM???image
  • Options
    Florida, Tennessee..........same thing........one state is on the Ocean the other isn't.
  • Options
    uh oh! An Irish Fan poking his head out! Still hurting from that complete dominance we had when we went to south bend? Rix OWNED your pathetic team. Stop now because the IRISH will never be any good.
    Not even JB can mess with an athlete of XLee's caliber. As for ESims...the papers have fabricated this. His gf didn't even want to press charges! He grabbed her and held her too long! WOOOOOOOOOOOO That's some real violence there! The police even said there were NO SIGNS of physical abuse. Let's talk about that guy who just got kicked off Florida? oh that's right maybe because the media LOVES to bash the noles that's why we havent heard about it. You beat us by a TD and can talk crap now? BAH! We owned you the last 3-4 years. So don't even go there.
    You lost to miss state who lost to maine. Shut up now
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    You want smack talk, how's this...

Most people who cheer for a professional sports team do so because they live or have lived in that city. Or they have some other connection like a relative is on the team, etc.

What about colleges? I would like to differentiate people who have an actual CONNECTION to the college from people who have never set foot on campus. If you refer to yourself as “we” with a college, i.e. “we” beat Florida - “we” should only include alumni, students, faculty, or some other connection.

I’m not attacking anyone, but as a Georgia resident this practice is far too common. It seems like every toothless high school dropout in the state cheers incessantly for UGA, and it gets rather annoying.

Yes MY school sucks, but I'd need my head checked if I put much value into the strength of the football team into my decision about where to go to college.

• Options
    skippy you are a sensitive chappy eh? image Must of hit a sore spot. image
  • Options

<< <i>uh oh! An Irish Fan poking his head out! Still hurting from that complete dominance we had when we went to south bend? Rix OWNED your pathetic team. Stop now because the IRISH will never be any good.
    Not even JB can mess with an athlete of XLee's caliber. As for ESims...the papers have fabricated this. His gf didn't even want to press charges! He grabbed her and held her too long! WOOOOOOOOOOOO That's some real violence there! The police even said there were NO SIGNS of physical abuse. Let's talk about that guy who just got kicked off Florida? oh that's right maybe because the media LOVES to bash the noles that's why we havent heard about it. You beat us by a TD and can talk crap now? BAH! We owned you the last 3-4 years. So don't even go there.
    You lost to miss state who lost to maine. Shut up now >>

You sure do enjoy drinking the kool-aid. If XLee's so great, why didn't he play last year? If it's because Crissy Pix was better, you're in trouble, especially with you're top-notch OC Jeff Bowden.

Funny how you would say the AP, ESPN, SI, CBS, and even the local Tallahassee Democrat would fabricate a story like this. It's not unusual at all for victims of DV to refuse to press charges. The local police actually saw him throw her down and then continue hold her down. Did he crack open her skull? No. But just because it doesn't it's not violent enough for you doesn't mean it's not DV.

The guy who got kicked off the UF team is named Taurean Charles. He was dismissed for throwing a keg at someone at a frat house. Following that incident, he never played another down at UF. Kind of hard to criticize UF's handling of that situation.

Ernie Sims was suspended indefinitely following his DV arrest, which means he's suspended during the offseason only. Guaranteed he will start against Miami. Too bad it won't make a difference.

What's your fascination with Miss St? You have mentioned them in every post so far? Considering you lost to 5-6 Maryland last year, you really have no room to talk.

One more thing: Who won the game you have pictured in your sig?
  • Options
    Oh, I almost forgot. Strange how you would claim media bias against F$U when it was the media who handed you the NC in 1993.

F$U and Notre Dame both had one loss that year. Notre Dame's one loss was to Boston College, care to guess who F$U lost to? That's rigt, kool-aid boy. Notre Dame! But Notre Dame had to settle for the Sugar Bowl, while F$U played for the NC against Nebraska.
  • Options

<< <i>Oh, I almost forgot. Strange how you would claim media bias against F$U when it was the media who handed you the NC in 1993. F$U and Notre Dame both had one loss that year. Notre Dame's one loss was to Boston College, care to guess who F$U lost to? That's rigt, kool-aid boy. Notre Dame! But Notre Dame had to settle for the Sugar Bowl, while F$U played for the NC against Nebraska. >>

Yeah well lifes a bich sometimes isn't it! It WAS fabricated. He didn't slam her to the ground because trust me IF he did...she WOULD have pressed charges and I doubt she would have gotten up! and your damn right he's going to start vs Miami. God our LB's are licking their chops! We lost to Maryland, yes but by a field goal. In which we had 3 FG's we missed. We Should have won and theres no denying it. You guys got Handled by Miss. State! Hah the look on the gates faces were priceless! And your right, we did lose the game in my sig, but boy D Roscoe P never want to F with Stanford Samuels again! BOOM! That kid was sent to the trauma unit after that hit! lol
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Well, gosh, if F$U hadn't given up seven TD's to UF in the 1997 Sugar Bowl, you'd be Nat'l Champs that year too. There's no column for moral victories.
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah well lifes a bich sometimes isn't it! It WAS fabricated. He didn't slam her to the ground because trust me IF he did...she WOULD have pressed charges and I doubt she would have gotten up! and your damn right he's going to start vs Miami. God our LB's are licking their chops! We lost to Maryland, yes but by a field goal. In which we had 3 FG's we missed. We Should have won and theres no denying it. You guys got Handled by Miss. State! Hah the look on the gates faces were priceless! And your right, we did lose the game in my sig, but boy D Roscoe P never want to F with Stanford Samuels again! BOOM! That kid was sent to the trauma unit after that hit! lol >>

How do you know what he did or didn't do? Was you there? What did you see?

So you think that ESPN, CBS, SI, AP, and even the local Tallacrappee media would all print lies just to smear the F$U program? The local police said they witnessed him restraining her, and they arrested her. However, the same police were forced to use pepper spray to restrain Wyatt Sexton when he was claiming to be God, yet he was not arrested. How do you explain this discrepancy? Could it be because Wyatt's father is a member of the F$U coaching staff? Or was this fabricated as well?

Or do yo just drink whatever kool-aid they give you?
  • Options
    Gator, I think you found your beaytch. image
  • Options

<< <i>Gator, I think you found your beaytch. image >>

Dumb question: What is the answer to your sig?
  • Options
    edam
  • Options

<< <i>edam >>

I just googled edam cheese. I just learned something!

Thanksimage
  • Options
    "Was you there?" GEE GOLLY Red neck! I don't recaw! And had warrick dunn and half our team not got injured you wouldn't have won that game! Should never have even gotten the 2nd attempt. So be it...when was the last time florida was in the bcs? That could have been it!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>"Was you there?" GEE GOLLY Red neck! I don't recaw! And had warrick dunn and half our team not got injured you wouldn't have won that game! Should never have even gotten the 2nd attempt. So be it...when was the last time florida was in the bcs? That could have been it! >>

More rope please....I just figured you must have been there since you are so positive the whole thing was fabricated. At least I am not so blinded by my loyalty that I would claim conspiracy just because something doesn't go my way.

The "inuries" you are referring to the night before the 1997 Sugar Bowl was food poisoning. I guess you probably think that members of the media were responsible for that also, huh? I read a report that Brent Musburger and Dan Rather were seen leaving the F$U cafeteria with empty boxes of rat poison in their hands. The truth is out there...(cue theme from X-Files)....

Actually, we were very lucky to even be getting a shot at a NC. No question UF was the best team that year, but the best team doesn't always finish #1. For others here's what happened: We were #1 but lost at F$U the last game of the season. That left F$U, Nebraska, and Arizona State as the only remaining unbeatens. Remember, there was no BCS then. We beat 'Bama in the SEC Championship. Texas beat Neb in the Big 12 CG, knocking out Neb. We go to the Sugar Bowl to play F$U again. Ohio State defeats ASU in the Rose Bowl. We then steamroll F$U 52-20 and are awarded the NC by the AP and Coaches. The events that put us there was luck; the final score was not.

Our last BCS victory was the 2002 Orange Bowl against (uh-oh) Maryland. The final score was 56-23, and that included Rex Grossman sitting out the first 24 minutes for curfew violation. Where have we heard about Maryland before???

Do you always make excuses for your team when you lose?
  • Options
    BTW, they showed the 2004 UF-F$U game on ESPNU last night. Of course, we won 20-13, but I forgot one thing about that game: Crissy Pix's last pass on his home field was an interception!

Florida Gators: Undefeated on Bobby Bowden Field