Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry Pictures

ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
Do you prefer pictures with the backs, or with the front only?

Why?

Comments

• Options
    phreakydancinphreakydancin Posts: 1,691 ✭✭
    yawie does an awesome job doing front and back scans and cropping the slabs: LINK

Personally I don't have the patience, and my wife says I waste enough time on the computer as it is image
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
    hey, phreak!

Could you please redo the link to the Set Registry for yawie showing the front & back scans?? I'd like to see how he does it.

I got the message when I clicked on your link that there wasn't enough info to list the set.

Thanks!

hh
  • Options
    Im lazy and only do fronts...
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, phreaky. My wife says the same thing too. Heck, even my 2 year old has joined in the chorus: "Quit geekin', Dad!" But I'm a night owl, so I usually do my scanning once everybody else has hit the sack.

Anyway, here's a link to my C56 set. Unfortunately my imaging program doesn't have a stitch feature, so I have to use good old fashioned cutting and pasting. But now that I have a system for such and ideal image settings for my different sets, it doesn't take too terribly long per card.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

That is impressive Yawie. I like that you don't show the flip either.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I decided to go with the fronts only. That allowed me to get really nice, large scans while staying under the size limits. Here's a link to my brand new and last placed Willie Mays basic set. I've quickly become addicted to it and have some money burning holes in my pocket... Willie Mays was NEVER in last place