Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thursday in New York

TONEDDOLLARSTONEDDOLLARS Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭
So who will I see there. I will be attending all day with Darrin (BigD5)

Comments

  • Options
    ToneloverTonelover Posts: 1,554 ✭
    Don't forget to swing by NH and pick me up on the way.
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect to be there Thursday afternoon.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    dizzyfoxxdizzyfoxx Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Don't forget to swing by NH and pick me up on the way. >>



    If it's not too far out of the way, swing on by California and pick me up on the way also. image
    image...There's always time for coin collecting. image
  • Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<I wish >>

    Me too.

    Chris
    My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

    Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    HalfsenseHalfsense Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there on Wednesday (there's a news media "sneak preview" of the Brasher Doubloon on dealer set-up day) and on Thursday. If you're coming to New York, bring an umbrella. Forecast calls for rain, maybe some thunder-boomers for the next few days.

    Info about the NY show is here:

    New York Invitational Coin Show web site home page -- click here

    -donn-
    "If it happens in numismatics, it's news to me....
  • Options
    LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
    I am going to try to get there on Thursday as early as possible.

    I have to put in some bids for the Gentleman's Collection for RYK. image
    Always took candy from strangers
    Didn't wanna get me no trade
    Never want to be like papa
    Working for the boss every night and day
    --"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file