Home Sports Talk

Gemmy ,they did it again !

640K ought to be enough for anyone.
-Bill Gates,1981

"With hurricanes,tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another,& with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks,"Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"" Jay Leno 2006

Comments

• AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    This needs how many posts?

Figured that spammy doesn't get to any other forums huh?
  • this is not a duplicate post , this item went up on ebay today and just so you know the last time I posted a post similar to this was a cut auto out of a different product .Spam how would this be spam this is a sports talk forum , I dont own the card . thanks for looking ! have a great day !
    -Bill Gates,1981

"With hurricanes,tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another,& with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks,"Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"" Jay Leno 2006

This isn't a duplicate of

Post Today?
  • your fishing to deep dude ,this is a different forum ,not all peopl visit all forums like you .
    -Bill Gates,1981

<< <i>your fishing to deep dude ,this is a different forum ,not all peopl visit all forums like you . >>

Not fishing, and not trying to be a board nazi, but you did this last time with this supposed tragedy too...what exactly does an ebay auction have to do with the sports forum?

Next time, if you are looking for the attention of one board member, try a PM instead of this.

• zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

I do! spammy
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    Joewoowoo, don't mind Axtell Rose. He skipped his Anger Management class tonight. This guy has nothing better to do than pick fights with posters on message boards.

Yes, I agree....another butchered Munson card. What a shame.
    Oh boo hoo a piece of paper (check, envelope, anything) was cut off! Oh nooooooo.

If you are getting this worked up over a card, why not put that energy and concern into something like feeding impoverished children, or doing some community service.

• the only one get all bent out of shape is you ,did you loose your puppy or something . GROW UP !
    -Bill Gates,1981

<< <i>the only one get all bent out of shape is you ,did you loose your puppy or something . GROW UP ! >>

(1) this is what, the second time you've posted this?

(2) you felt the need to post it across multiple forums.

You are the one 'bent out of shape'.