Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Lothar5252

Hey man hit me up on AIM we need to discuss some vintage cards..........

Sorry if i took our joking too far.....Hope you can understand.....

To those of you who are not Lothar5252 I was a jackass on AIM one night and well took things too far now just trying to repair a friendship that was built on vintage cards.....So no smart ass comments please.

Collecting
Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
1967 Topps PSA 8+
1960's Topps run Mega Set image
"For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso

Comments

• Options
    Why not? You know there are PMs available for converstaions like this. *frown*
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    Dry hump the guys leg in private please.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    Funny guys, well if you havent noticed im new here and dont know how to PM...Thanks for the warm welcome....Second of all I don't need to hump his leg i have a hot 2o yr old fiance to hump...What do you have? Grow up.
    Collecting
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

Jeff-

To PM someone, find a post by them and click the PADLOCK to the upper right of their post. Then you can send them a PM

Click on PROFILE or click here >> Where it says ALLOW PRIVATE MESSAGES click ON >>
    At the bottom click UPDATE PROFILE >> Now you can recieve PM's or Private Messages

LMK if you have any trouble and for anymore help I will charge the fee of a 20yo woman, I hear you have one
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    LOL thanks zef204

Collecting
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Funny guys, well if you havent noticed im new here and dont know how to PM...Thanks for the warm welcome....Second of all I don't need to hump his leg i have a hot 2 yr old fiance to hump...What do you have? Grow up. >>

A hot 2 year old? You and Lother should get along great....image
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Second of all I don't need to hump his leg i have a hot 2o yr old fiance to hump...What do you have? Grow up. >>

·p_A·
  • Options
    i am almost 15 and have an almost 20 year old fiancee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

Ok.... i am 14 and i will be 15 in august and i have a fiancee who is 19 and is going to be 20 in june. Is this relationship legal? Is it illegal for us to kiss? I am also wondering at our ages in this relationship together... what all can we do that is legal? Can we have ANY type of sexual activity at all? Or is all the sexual activity illegal? Is it also illegal for him to move in with me and my parents? Cause my parents also approve of us. Cause they know they can trust him. He is very sweet to me but sometimes we will have really pointless arguments. We will have arguments about people of the opposite sex and i realize that i over react sometimes when he sees other women. and he over reacts sometimes as well. but not as bad as i do. Should our relationship even exist? because it seems as if we argue ALL the time!!!! at least twice a day over cruddy stuff like that. Or could maybe all this be because of our trust levels??? But we still get along really good alot of the time. I am so confused about what i should do or whats in store for me.

linky to his other chat room
  • Options
    Wow mature group of guys here.....

I'm 25 yrs old gonna be 26 in August

You can give me crap all the time i'm secure about where I am in my life and i'm happier in my life than yours considering you choose to spend your time giving people crap on a message board and cracking gay ass jokes. RipublicaninMass how long did it take you to write that stupid ass post? In that time I spent time with my son, kissed my fiance and enjoyed my life you spent that time being a moron on a card message board. Feel good about yourself?
    Collecting
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    Sheesh ...

You are all harshing my mellow.

Julen

_________
    Collecting:
    1980 Topps: Over 4,000 cards from vending and wax boxes awaiting a giant bonfire
    1969 Topps Master: # 1 1
    1987 Kraft Home Plate Heroes
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>So no smart ass comments please. >>

·p_A·
  • Options
    Ok well at least that is funny...
    Collecting
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

I think he's gonna pork her Dad

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Pandrews,

You rule, I get a laugh from those clips of yours everytime.

Stingray
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    It really is a shame how low this board has sunk. You know, people used to talk about collecting cards on this board.
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    After speaking with Lothar5252 about his wonderful encounter with VintageJeff I can only say....

=========================================END OF THREAD==============================================