Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Some nice raw stuff on Ebay - 1974 to 1980

I have some raw card auctions going on EBay that I figured some of the people on here might be interested in. Lots of gradable stuff in there. I have 1974 Topps, 1975 Topps, 1976 Isalys, 1977 Topps, and a big 1980 Topps Lot.

The 1974 Topps will have tons of PSA 8's and some PSA 9's in it. I bought a lot of about 3200 really nice cards a while back. I graded anything that looked like it was a high end 9 or shot at a 10. I know there is many 9's that I passed up in there because I was trying so hard to avoid 8's. I only grade things that I can resell but this lot is good for somebody making a PSA 8 to PSA 9 set. Most of these are centered nicely also, this is a very nice lot. I also had an absolute gorgeous lot of 1974 Topps Traded but somebody already hit the BIN on those.

The 1975 Topps is mostly in the PSA 7 to PSA 8 range. I'm pretty sure there isn't any 9's in there but you never know. I graded anything that looked like it might get a 9 but there should be plently of PSA 8 material left. A lot of these cards are centered very nicely. They came from a complete set that I bought on EBay and most collectors like to have decently centered cards in their sets.

The 1976 Isaly's are basically perfect cards. These should yield an absolute ton of PSA 10's. These are from 12 sets I bought from and unopened case. So far I've only graded the stars from the set and I am hitting about 85% PSA 10's. These commons should bring about the same amount of PSA 10's.

The 1977 Topps are mostly in the PSA 7 to PSA 8 range with maybe a few 9's. I bought an unopened vending box. I graded any star worth grading and I graded anything that was 9 to 10 range. 77's are really tough on centering and print dots. Not that all the cards are centered bad but centering is all over the place from the box. I would say most of the centered cards will be in the PSA 8 range.

The 1980 Topps lot is 5 opened vending boxes that I got from a sealed case that I opened. I only grade star cards from 1980 so the commons from this lot should grade high. There should be tons of PSA 9's from this lot and maybe even some PSA 10's. It is a lot of about 2500 cards and is commons and semistars. This is also a very nice lot.

I also have a small lot of 1981 Topps football that are straight from wax packs. These should also yield plenty of PSA 9's. I've never really got into grading 80's football, I was just looking for a Montana. I did get an Art Monk RC from the packs that I included in the lot.

Many of these cards would resell for grading fees if I graded them (i.e. 1980 Topps PSA 9's) so I really don't waste my time looking but these lots would be great for people building sets.

I have some other misc. stuff on there too like Garbage Pail Kids, Burger King Cards, and Star Wars Cards that you can check out too if your into that stuff.

Click on my sig line to check them out.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    TTT

These auctions are ending tomorrow night (Thursday). Lots of deals still left on these. The 1975 and 1974 Topps Lots are only at about $10 each as I'm typing this.

Thanks!
  • Might do better if your pics were showing up.