Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1975 Topps #8 Registry Set For Sale

My 1975 Topps baseball registry set is listed for auction until this coming Friday evening. It is currently ranked #8, 100% complete with an 8.23 GPA. It has 152 PSA 9's including Brett, Yount, Seaver, and Killebrew. All of the remainder cards are PSA 8 and none have qualifiers. Here's a link and thanks!

Steve's Excellent 1975 Topps Baseball Collection

Comments

• Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    One of my all-time favorite sets! Wow, wish I had some cash lyin' around to be able to purchase it. Good luck with the sale of it!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    What is SMR on your set? $7450 doesn't sound cheap.
  • Options
    The starting price is more than $2 grand below SMR!
  • Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    My bad, it sounded high for a graded '75 set even with PSA 9's of stars. Even at 2 grand below SMR, does your price reflect the market value of the set?
  • Options
    Great set Steve, I have 3 of the sets in raw form and would love to have a graded one as nice as youes. Unfortunately i could.nt afford one right now. good luck with the sale. Phil
  • Options
    568 page views. I wonder how many snipes are set for this auction? Good luck with the sale, I wish I had a spare 10k but not at the moment.

Machodoc - I noticed your WV banner are you from WV? I grew up in Princeton, been in Virginia for 10 years now though.

Shannon
  • Options
    Great set - best of luck on the sale.

Brian