Home Sports Talk
Options

Mayweather VS Gatti

Anyone watching besides me ?

Comments

• Options
    I love boxing and think this weight class may be one of the most exciting in boxing right now, but $44.95 is too steep for me. I'll wait a week or so until it comes out on HBO.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    mega, Mayweather put on an absolute clinic . It was one of the most lopsided big fights i've seen in a long time
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Did you see the undercard?
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    xbaggy, yes i saw the undercard as well. That one dude was the most unorthodox fighter i think i've ever seen lol
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Mayweather far outclassed the dude to begin with. Only HBO hype to make the public think they were anywhere near equal opponents to start with. Giatti earned the shot via his HBO contests with the New England fireman.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    here is a good highlight video for those who didnt see the fight.. might take a few minutes to download..

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=190P0PK7QA1NB1INNT7KI5YSFV
    ·p_A·