Toggle navigation
Quick Links:
Collectors Corner
|
PCGS
|
PSA
|
PSE
|
Collectors.com
|
CU
|
Coinflation
Categories
Discussions
Activity
Help
Best Of...
Sign In
Home
›
U.S. Coin Forum
Options
Poor photos of a nice penny
clw54
Posts:
3,815
✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 8:15AM
in
U.S. Coin Forum
ANACS AU58. Pretty darn nice one, too.
0
Comments
Options
ER
Posts:
7,345
✭
June 25, 2005 8:17AM
Kinda out of focus a little, claw?
0
Options
lordmarcovan
Posts:
45,385
✭✭✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 8:18AM
Hey, it can be tuff to shoot through a slab.
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
0
Options
tmot99
Posts:
5,238
✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 8:19AM
Those pictures aren't bad. Maybe more lighting. Better than most of mine.
Nice coin. Are those scratches on the obverse or are those onthe holder?
0
Options
dizzyfoxx
Posts:
9,823
✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 8:20AM
Regardless of the photos, that's a
Lincoln "wheatie"
...There's always time for coin collecting.
0
Options
OffMetal
Posts:
1,684
✭
June 25, 2005 8:20AM
Haha you suck
BTW nice coin
-Ben T. * Collector of Errors! * Proud member of the
CUFYNA
0
Options
clw54
Posts:
3,815
✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 8:21AM
Hey, I gotta "You suck."
Finally.
Thanks.
0
Options
clw54
Posts:
3,815
✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 8:23AM
<< <i>Those pictures aren't bad. Maybe more lighting. Better than most of mine.
Nice coin. Are those scratches on the obverse or are those onthe holder? >>
It's on the plastic. There is a small chip on the right wheat ear.
0
Options
DorkGirl
Posts:
9,994
✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 8:32AM
Thanks for sharing a very cool coin!! Actually I think the pic is quite nice.
Becky
0
Options
AuldFartte
Posts:
4,597
✭✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 8:37AM
Those are good pics ... and a real nice doubled '55, too
My OmniCoin Collection
My BankNoteBank Collection
Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
0
Options
MAD4MORGANS
Posts:
2,044
June 25, 2005 8:41AM
I always get dizzy looking at those 55's!! But I never get sick of looking at them!!
If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!!
My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
-----
Proud Owner of
2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
0
Options
BowTieCoins2
Posts:
637
June 25, 2005 8:45AM
Nice!!
0
Options
mgoodm3
Posts:
17,497
✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 8:58AM
Nice coin.
coinimaging.com/my photography articles
Check out the new macro lens testing section
0
Options
DickyBetz
Posts:
3,825
June 25, 2005 9:02AM
That awesome coin makes me dizzy! Nice one!
0
Options
JRocco
Posts:
14,277
✭✭✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 9:03AM
The pics are nice, but the coin is nicer...
Some coins are just plain "Interesting"
0
Options
TorinoCobra71
Posts:
8,109
✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 9:58AM
Get that PUPPY into a PCGS Slab!
TorinoCobra71
0
Options
TorinoCobra71
Posts:
8,109
✭✭✭
June 25, 2005 9:59AM
<< <i>Hey, I gotta "You suck."
Finally.
Thanks. >>
But isnt it only OFFICIAL™ If it comes from MadMarty??
Kinda like Russ' You got Stiffed™ ??
TorinoCobra71
0
Options
kryptonitecomics
Posts:
9,185
✭
June 25, 2005 10:11AM
Cool giveaway.....please enter me......
j/K.....nice coin..wish I had one
Kryptonitecomics Ebay Auctions
0
Options
CarlWohlforth
Posts:
11,074
✭
June 25, 2005 11:03AM
Nice Double Die '55! The photos are much better than I expected from the title of this thread. Polish that slab a bit with Brasso and the photos will come out better next time!
Carl's Coins website w/ links to Carl's auctions
0
Options
Luvdawgs
Posts:
1,512
✭
June 25, 2005 3:50PM
Great coin, clw!
I've always wanted one, but still don't have one in my Lincoln collection. Double dates are cool.
0
Options
oldcameoproofsguy
Posts:
3,174
✭
June 25, 2005 4:41PM
The photos aren't that bad!
Nice 55 DDO!
0
Options
jonesy
Posts:
5,031
June 25, 2005 4:57PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!
0
Leave a Comment
Bold
Italic
Strikethrough
Ordered list
Unordered list
Format
Spoiler
Code
Quote
Heading 2
Heading 1
Emoji
Url
Image
Align left
Align center
Align right
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Toggle lights
Drop image/file
Home
•
U.S. Coin Forum
Comment As ...
Comments
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
Nice coin. Are those scratches on the obverse or are those onthe holder?
BTW nice coin
Finally.
Thanks.
<< <i>Those pictures aren't bad. Maybe more lighting. Better than most of mine.
Nice coin. Are those scratches on the obverse or are those onthe holder? >>
It's on the plastic. There is a small chip on the right wheat ear.
My OmniCoin Collection
My BankNoteBank Collection
Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!!
My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
-----
Proud Owner of
2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
TorinoCobra71
<< <i>Hey, I gotta "You suck."
Finally.
Thanks. >>
But isnt it only OFFICIAL™ If it comes from MadMarty??
Kinda like Russ' You got Stiffed™ ??
TorinoCobra71
j/K.....nice coin..wish I had one
Nice 55 DDO!