Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Joey Harrington SP Authentic RC Auto #/280 or Playoff Contenders RC Auto BLACK INK FOR SALE

Anyone interested in buying Joey Harrington RC Autos???

I have 3 Playoff Contenders Blue Ink. 1 Playoff Contenders Black Ink (SP, less than 40 are Black).

1 SP Authentic RC Auto #216 #/280 Blue Ink

I also have another SP Authentic RC Auto PSA 9 BLACK INK listed on Ebay (won't end it, just mentioning that I have it incase someone wants to bid).

Stang81@comcast.net or post if you are interested.

Thanks
Mike

Comments

• Options
    Anyone???
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    werent you just buying these a couple weeks ago? seems like a bad time to sell during the offseason.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    I'd sell quick before he loses his job to Garcia
  • Options
    Hello John,

Yes I have been looking for these cards for a while now, but its hard to find more.

I think out of the past 8 Harrington Contenders on Ebay I won 5 of them. There was one I let go because I figured if the guy who was winning, won it then he wouldnt bid on the others that were listed. (I was wrong, he still bid on one but he got outbid).

The other didnt accept Paypal, and the third Contenders sold for $200 (surprised me).

I was really only trying to see what I could get out of the PSA 9 SP Authentic Black Ink Harrington. The reserve wasn't met on Ebay so I still have it.

I doubt Harrington will lose his job to Garcia. Garcia really tore it up in Cleveland didnt he?? Harrington had a better season than Garcia did. (and Harrington's best teammates were injured also. KJ, Roy, Charles, Hakim)

I am actually looking for Harrington to throw for at LEAST 3500 YARDS and 25++ TDS. If the Lions can stay healthy the talent is certainly there. It will be tough for Harrington NOT to succeed.

I see the Lions going 10-6, losing in the second or third round of the Playoffs.

Can't wait. If you guys can't tell I am a biased Lions Fan!!!! (But I really see Harrington and the Lions doing well regardless).

Thanks
    Mike
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Harrington will be out by week three. Garcia did bad in Cleveland with no O-line, no receivers, and no running game. He still kept them in some games where they should have been blown out. Harrington had talented young receivers, a decent O-line, and a very good RB, and couldn't come close to contending. Garcia made the pro bowl two years in the west coast offense. Mariucci loves the guy. The offense is tailor-made for him. The only way Harrington does anything is if Garcia takes him under his wing and teaches him how to read a defense. If you must invest in Lions players, go with Jones. Other than that you're wasting your money.

Lee

ps- by the end of the year you will love watching Garcia play.