Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

anyone ever deal w/ the member 1967topps

on these boards? Just curious. Thanks Ben

Comments

• Options
    I sold him a small amount a few months ago.
    No problems at all.
    Did what he said he would do when he said he would do it.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Where has he gone?

Stingray
  • Options
    Have no idea where he went.

A few months ago he was cool enough to let me submit on a special with him. Sent him a few cards nothing big and a $40 check. Cashed my check and haven't heard since then. Sent him PM and got no response and i lost his email address. Oh well, learned a lesoon.

• Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

Maybe he's a Cubs fan!

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Did n't he reply to that thread regarding the DI variation that scott french was selling recently?

why is it everytime someone piggybacks on a submission it seems to always have probs? or do we only here about the probs and the deals that do go well we never hear about?

he always seemed to be a decent guy. I hope nothing happened to him.
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    anybody know where he lives?
  • Options
    By no means am I calling him out or wanting to raise a stink on these boards. I'm just wondering if anyone heard from him because he usually responds to PM's. My previous PM sounded like i was complaining and i wanna take that back.
    I was actually approached by him about adding on some cards to his submission and he also had a few other board members line up as well. It was a very nice gesture and i planned on giving him a little extra for the effort. I got his email address and i'll try that way tommorrow. Hopefully he is doing fine.
    Thank you.
    Ben

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Ben

I hope it works out for you, I also hope nothing has happened to him too. He always seemed to be a standup guy. let us know how it ends up.

steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    i replied privately. Reports of my demise...
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff