Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

PCGS Adds Patterns, Creates ANA Exhibit

A new category, Patterns, is being launched for the PCGS Set Registry, and there will be a special exhibit at the upcoming ANA convention in San Francisco. Read about it here:

Click here for story about PCGS Set Registry for pattern coins

-donn-
"If it happens in numismatics, it's news to me....

Comments

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be a great time. Can't wait to see Boiler78's patterns all displayed together. They are amazing! image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    Man, the pattern enthusiasm is astonishing. Maybe we should have our own forum...image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Man, the pattern enthusiasm is astonishing. Maybe we should have our own forum...image >>

You do. image
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to Lakesamman and Boiler78 for their contributions to the pattern display at the ANA! Can't wait to see it.
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakes:

<< <i>Man, the pattern enthusiasm is astonishing. Maybe we should have our own forum... >>

Scary! 6 posts and 5 posters.image
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited to say:

oops, sorry, I replied to the wrong thread image
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the Registry going live?
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone here going to be attending the mini-seminar on patterns that Rick Kay and I will be teaching in Colorado Springs next week?
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    Sure wish I could but can't get the time off. That's why I wish to be a dealer - can travel all over. look at great coins and get paid for it....image
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is anyone here going to be attending the mini-seminar on patterns that Rick Kay and I will be teaching in Colorado Springs next week? >>

Well I think you know my answerimage

Got a chance to record it somehow??

Dennisimage