Home Sports Talk
Options

Johnny Damon

Anyone think he seemed to be enjoying himself just a tad too much on "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy"?

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Heaven forbid he has a good time with it. In case you missed it, here's his wife.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Exactly - and here's another. Nice try, Beavis.

• Options
    Johnny Damon is doing quite well in that regard.

I remember reading about his wedding...he flew both families down, they had a big 5 day festivity, with golf and the works...really nice ceremony.

I don't follow the guy, but he seems pretty grounded and you don't hear him getting into incidents off the field.

And a Giant fan talking about this? Isn't the Giants who the last bachelor was (who didn't find his bride)....hmm, he must be gay!

(no, not really...just pointing out how silly this poster is bringing up garbage like this. Homophobe much, Dirtydog?)
  • Options

<< <i>And a Giant fan talking about this? Isn't the Giants who the last bachelor was (who didn't find his bride)....hmm, he must be gay!
    (no, not really...just pointing out how silly this poster is bringing up garbage like this. Homophobe much, Dirtydog?) >>

It would seem to me that homophobia is in the eye of the beholder.
  • Options
    Hmm I believe it was you 'dirtydog' (ooh tough guy name!) that tried to call out Damon for (gasp!) having a good time on the show, no?
  • Options

<< <i>Hmm I believe it was you 'dirtydog' (ooh tough guy name!) that tried to call out Damon for (gasp!) having a good time on the show, no? >>

We need a new forum category - "The Clueless Forum"
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Hmm I believe it was you 'dirtydog' (ooh tough guy name!) that tried to call out Damon for (gasp!) having a good time on the show, no? >>

We need a new forum category - "The Clueless Forum" >>

Where you'll be the leader, yes?

Enjoy it!