Home Q & A Forum
Options

Baseball cards and coins

RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
DH,

I am a reformed baseball card collector. image (Please do not tell my friends on the US Coin Forum, okay image )

I have quite a few rookie cards from the 70's and 80's (moderns) and a large number of HOFer cards from the 60-early 70's (classics) with a sprinkling of really old cards dating back to a Honus Wagner card (not THE card) from the early 1900's. (Baseball card collecting is not that different than coins, is it?) I would be interested in selling the bulk of the collection (except my complete set of Roberto Clemente cards 1955-1973) to put the money, if there is any, into my coin collection. What is the best way to determine the value of what I have, whether cards should be sent for grading and which ones, etc. Are there PSA dealers like there are PCGS dealers? I do not want to spend a lot of time getting reacquanited with the hobby, but I do want to get a reasonable price for what I have.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Robert

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭

Hi Robert,

There are PSA dealers just like there are PCGS dealers. Go to psacard.com and check out the action.

Thanks,

David