Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Tom Schiera's mother passed

Tom's mother went home to be with the lord yesterday morning, many of you know Tom personally from his Washington collection.
This is especially devastating since his father passed suddenly from a massive heart attack less then 6 months ago.
This forum is usually the only one Tom visits with regularity.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Tom and his family.

Dave
Love those toned Washingtons

Comments

• Options
    WindycityWindycity Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom,

So sorry to hear this news. I know you mother has struggled since your father passed away and you have been there every step of the way. We are keeping your family in our prayers.

Pat
    <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.mullencoins.com">Mullen Coins Website - Windycity Coin website
  • Options
    FinallyHereFinallyHere Posts: 822 ✭✭✭
    I know Tom fairly well and there's really no way to describe Tom's love for and faith in Jesus. He is a man that really walks the walk. I'm very sorry to hear about his Mom's passing, and while this is a tremendous earthly loss for Tom and his family, I know Tom will be at peace knowing his Mom is with his Dad in Heaven.

My prayers are with you and your family Tom. God Bless you in this difficult time.
    Mike Printz
    Harlan J. Berk, Ltd.
    https://hjbltd.com/#!/department/us-coins
  • Options
    Parents are very important, I am sorry for your loss. I still talk to my Dad every day but he has been gone for over a year now. Its just that he has stopped talking back, but sometimes I am sure he hears.
  • Options
    CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Losing one's parents leaves a void in your life, regardless of your age when it occurs. May your faith comfort you in this most difficult of times. You will be in my prayers.

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!