Home Sports Talk
Options

I Must Say the Yankees are Pathetic

But with that said even if they won 30 games the whole year (might happen LOL) I would support my team.

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Too bad you aren't as loyal to the pathetic Giants. You ran and hid when they sucked.

Oh well, another day...Brew crew taking Derek and the boys behind the shed.

JS

PS...Phils took care of one of the best teams in the AL this afternoon!
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    Still a Giants fan even though they won 1 more game than your beloved Tampa Bucaneers. I've been rooting for the Giants since the early 1970's when at times they only won 2 or 3 games a season.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    oh yeah, there comes the ancient history lesson! Giants haven't even been close in years...I remember the choking against the
    Niners a few years back...of course the bucs went on to destroy those same Niners in the next game.

They STILL show the highlights of that Giants receiver catching the ball in the end zone and Derrick Brooks hitting him so hard the ball
    comes flying out!

JS

PS...Its 10 minutes later the Yankees STILL suck
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemmy

The Giants are on my Raider's scedule this year! This year I'm feelin' good...watch out!

Kevin
    We don't face TB this year....so not much to say other than good luck this season.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Mike

I got tickets in Oakland image for the dallas game going with my brother(long time oakland fan) Im gonna wear my roy williams jersey!

SO if i dont return to these boards after that game you will all no why! I will be the first Idiot to attempt to make it out of the blackhole alive!
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990