Home Sports Talk
Options

My personal thank you letter to Theo Epstein!

kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
LOOK BELOW!!! I dont care if he only last 2 years or 1 year! man Mets havent had this kind of pitcher since dwight gooden!

arod 25 million a year!! PEDRO 43 MILLION FOR 4 YEARS! I say we get 1 year its worth more then payrod!! man I havent been this excited about the Mets in 5 years!!! LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>
    arod 25 million a year!! PEDRO 43 MILLION FOR 4 YEARS! I say we get 1 year its worth more then payrod!! man I havent been this excited about the Mets in 5 years!!! LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

As good as he's been, Pedro only helps your team once every five days, where Arod can contribute every night.

Both are having stellar years.
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    Not lately for your sweetheart. image
  • Options
    Both are having stellar years.

very true!

You have to understand though Mets fans havent seen this kind of dominating pitcher since Gooden first came up!!

WE LOVE PEDRO!!!! Thank you Theo and the owner of the redsox!
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    You couldn't find a bigger Pedro fan than I - and even after the way he used Boston's offer and left for the Mets - I still hope he has a few great years for the Mets. To give him 4 years would have been a bad investment for the Sox, but look at how he has energized NY!
  • Options
    I think the Mets are still paying Bobby Bonilla till like 2014? or so? so pedro already has been worth more to the mets then that d$ckhead ever was!