Options
SSP and a giveaway - South African sets WINNER in FIRST POST
ajaan
Posts: 18,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have a few South African Proof Sets on eBay. As you all know, my imaging sucks. The untoned sets are really awesome. Probably PF66 or better quality. If a forum member wins a set, and is unsatisfied, I will pay double your return shipping cost.
Now for the giveaway. Unlike some members here
, I will specify the giveaway coins:
2002 and 2004 Australian Kookaburra 1 oz silver coins
Just post below to enter. Winner chosen one week from NOW!!!!
WINNER is Spiffy469 PM me your addy please.
Now for the giveaway. Unlike some members here
2002 and 2004 Australian Kookaburra 1 oz silver coins
Just post below to enter. Winner chosen one week from NOW!!!!
WINNER is Spiffy469 PM me your addy please.
DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'
CU #3245 B.N.A. #428
Don
0
Comments
Shep
you really have some nice stuff, everything I have gotten form you is very nice, you just need to get that camera going......
DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'
CU #3245 B.N.A. #428
Don
World Coin & PM Collector
My Coin Info Pages <> My All Experts Profile
Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.
Collecting:
Conder tokens
19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
Dr J
My omnicoin collection (or how my coin photography has progressed)
Just don't support his crummy soccer team...
Edited to add: thanks for the chance in the giveaway!
Thanks,
Gene
Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors
Collector of:
Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
My Ebay
Thanks,
Steve
Huhzah! Huhzah! Huhzah!
FOR SALE Items
Many thanks
Tony
Web: www.tonyharmer.org
Millertime
Complete Dime Set
09/07/2006
Obscurum per obscurius
"Live long and prosper"
My "How I Started" columns
I guess i posted this to say hello more than anything else
1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003
International Coins
"A work in progress"
Wayne
eBay registered name:
Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
Hello Newbiecollector!
DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'
CU #3245 B.N.A. #428
Don
mememememememe!!!
thanks
Jeff
or should I say I ACCUMULATE!
I also dabble with the darkside
Ive recently gotten more into currency, especially modern star notes
the_northern_trading_company
ace@airadv.net
DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'
CU #3245 B.N.A. #428
Don