My thanks to JamminJ

Options
For selling me this image

image

Comments

  • vrtech99sboss
    Options
    image JamminJ is nice that way...you know--selling cool things to people! image
    ~Debbie~
    image
  • JamminJ
    JamminJ Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm, my records show this lot has not been paid for. Since it's been over an hour perhaps I shuold offer it to the underbidder, digo6969.image

    -JamminJ
  • Cladiator
    Cladiator Posts: 18,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    God, I love old RED.
  • Syracusian
    Syracusian Posts: 6,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since it's been over an hour perhaps I shuold offer it to the underbidder, digo6969.




    The underbidder is very happy to accept, will proceed to paypal. Wildjag is collecting German anyway. image
    Dimitri



    myEbay



    DPOTD 3
  • MadMarty
    MadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I got my share and sniped many coins away from wildjag! Ahhhh, life is good!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

  • wildjag
    wildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭
    Options


    << <i>Hmmm, my records show this lot has not been paid for. Since it's been over an hour perhaps I shuold offer it to the underbidder, digo6969.image

    -JamminJ >>



    Alright Paypal finally worked, it was crashing on me last night so that why I didnt pay right away image



    << <i> I got my share and sniped many coins away from wildjag! Ahhhh, life is good! >>



    I think you sniped me on 3 and I got you on 1. Better luck to me next time, maybe I should wear my steel toed boots image
  • wildjag
    wildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭
    Options


    << <i>Since it's been over an hour perhaps I shuold offer it to the underbidder, digo6969.




    The underbidder is very happy to accept, will proceed to paypal. Wildjag is collecting German anyway. image >>



    Yes I collect German, but this is going to be given to my nephew image