Options
WEEKEND WANTED !!!
I'll start this weekend 
Great Britain Victoria "Jubilee Head" coins:
Maundy set in UNC. or FDC, 1887 date preferred.
KM#760 Sixpence, UNC., 1887 date preferred.
KM#759 Sixpence, Shield reverse, UNC., 1887.
KM#761 Shilling, Small Bust, UNC., 1887 date preferred.
KM#774 Shilling, Large Bust, UNC., any date.
Post your "wants" here !!!
Great Britain Victoria "Jubilee Head" coins:
Maundy set in UNC. or FDC, 1887 date preferred.
KM#760 Sixpence, UNC., 1887 date preferred.
KM#759 Sixpence, Shield reverse, UNC., 1887.
KM#761 Shilling, Small Bust, UNC., 1887 date preferred.
KM#774 Shilling, Large Bust, UNC., any date.
Post your "wants" here !!!
0

Comments
<< <i>I have lots of wants but no money , so i won't post them this weekend haha >>
If anyone has any money they don't want, I'll take it.
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
<< <i>
<< <i>I have lots of wants but no money , so i won't post them this weekend haha >>
If anyone has any money they don't want, I'll take it.
I have one cent that I don't want, but you have to pay postage!
WNC Coins, LLC
1987-C Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803
wnccoins.com
My OmniCoin Collection
My BankNoteBank Collection
Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.