Options

Red Sox Ring Raffle

Anyone else seen this yet? Red Sox Raffle
Collecting PSA Vintage Hockey

Comments

• Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    That would be nice... to auction off.. image

Post #1000 for me.. what do I win? The 'You have too much free time award'?
  • Options
    Would be cool to own, here in boston they mention it every game on TV and at Fenway. I bought a ticket at Fenway a couple weeks ago..
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I was at Fenway recently, and bought a few tickets. If you live in Mass, you can buy them online at redsox.com.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Each Raffle winner's last name will be engraved on the side of his/her ring. >>

If ya one the ring - I would ask for the name of my favorite Sox player.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    Have any of those made it to eBay yet? I think they issued hundreds of rings to everyone who has any connection to the Sox, or did in recent memory.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Have any of those made it to eBay yet? I think they issued hundreds of rings to everyone who has any connection to the Sox, or did in recent memory. >>

JR
    This is one ring that if it comes up, will bring some righteous bucks. Even a salesman's sample will bring a lot of money.
    I don't anticipate a lot of people dumping these any time soon. But, if one were to come up - be ready to take out a second mortgage or something.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    I'm sure someone will try to sell one this summer ... whether they own it or not.

I think I read that Pedro didn't want his. I wonder who they gave it to?
  • Options
    that was just Pedro being Pedro, the next day he was begging for his ring... You know kinda how at the Sox Parade he gauranteed he would be in a Sox uniform this year then a month later he signed with the METS... He doesn't know what he wants, But one thing for sure he is a damn good pitcher who is greatly missed in Boston..