Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

More CC Morgans from Dad's collection

Here are 3 more "CC" Morgans from My Dad's collection.
Sorry if the pics are too small.
Maybe sombody can help me there also!
granpagraf
imageCollector Of All U.S. Gold Coinage!
Antique Soda Bottles And Antique Soda Related
Advertising, and many other collectables!
Life is too short, I might as well buy Gold while I'm still around!image

Comments

• Options
    DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭
    Nice cc morgans, the 91cc looks real clean. Did your Father collect cc`s only?image
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • Options
    AU for the 85 and 91 but they are both tough years. Great CC collection. Your Dad did well with those.
  • Options
    Hi,
    No, all Morgans in general but He was missing a 1902 and a few more key pieces. My Dansco album is almost full though! I love them!
    granpagrafimage
    imageCollector Of All U.S. Gold Coinage!
    Antique Soda Bottles And Antique Soda Related
    Advertising, and many other collectables!
    Life is too short, I might as well buy Gold while I'm still around!image
  • Options
    I'm noticing some die clashing details on the '91CC reverse at the top right of the wreath and possibly under Liberty's neck. Your CC may be an unattributed "Clashed Die" variety coin.

Take a REAL good look at it.

I didn't notice any attribution for the 91CC yet. If there is clashing under the neck and other areas on the coin. You may need to send it to Leroy an Allen for attribution classification and possibly be a "Discovery Coin". image

For an example of what I think I'm seeing on an enlarged picture of your coin, go to my eBay link and look at the Clashed "G" photo in the pictures. Clashed "G" in eBay Ad Link

If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!! image

My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
    -----
    Proud Owner of
    2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file