Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Submitted 4/22 and still waiting

I submitted non-sports cards on 4/22 an have not recieved my grades yet. Should I be concerned?

When I called they told me they were in grading.

Maybe they grade so well they are going to hand deliver them and thats the hold up.
EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions

Comments

• Options
    It's natural to be concerned. Don't worry, I bet you'll have them back by the end of next week.
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    Zef,

What is your sub # and zip?

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    I had an order that was received May 3 because I had to pay extra for a reholder, the order was logged in on the 9th and have yet to hear. The last time I sent something in on a special at the deadline it was done in less than 5 days. Go figure. Must have gotten lucky............
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

smallstocks

sub # 542853

zip 60018
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    Thx Zef. My understanding is that if they are in grading, you should see it as status received. I would call again. Maybe they entered the wrong Sub. # on the system? What kind of cards are they?

Mike

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    They are 1939 Abdulla & Co Screen Stars. They came with a collection I bought in '95 and when they had the non-grading special in April I started to research them. I could not believe they were from 1939 because they looked awesome! I have been following auctions on them lately and I see that most of the action is overseas. I do however expect, or rather hope, that some will fetch 9's and dare I say maybe even a 10. I sent in 20 of them. I also hope that someone hear that collects tobacco cards or non sports vintage would value a high grade PSA of these, but we shall see. Raw the set goes for around $50 and they honestly have little value to me so I thought I would spend $100 to see if they would sell for higher because they really were pristine.

I know nothing about these and I actually have some others that were with this purchase. Rin-Tin-Tin tobaccos, Famous Autos tobaccos. All in the same pristine condition.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions