Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

12 1975 topps mini wax boxes on e-bay

nedsk is also selling 12 1975 topps mini wax boxes this week.

1975 mini wax box ending today $999.99 starting bid

--------
Julen
RIP GURU

Comments

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I am not familiar with this seller. Anybody know of him?
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    someone suggested this could be the infamous paoutdoorsman...since they were offereing similar products.

there is something fishy or there would be more bites on this stuff.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I can't put my finger on it either - but something isn't quite right here.
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Looks legit to me. He has sold quite a few high dollar vintage currency and PSA graded Cracker Jack cards - including one to Micky's Sportscards.

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has paoutdoorsman2004 written all over it. Same central Pennsylvania area, same type of auctions, scans from my recollection look the same the way things are laid out. Tougher call because of the good feedback and recent high dollar transactions. But there have also been a lot of low dollar transactions. Those recent high dollar transactions could very well just be window dressing to give people confidence in bidding. There is a huge amount of money being auctioned here with all the lots. I recommend staying away unless he offers COD and pickup in Carlisle. I have been to Carlisle at least twenty times because a friend of mine lives nearby there. Nice town, nice people - if this seller is legit, he'll offer to let you pickup COD.
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

He doesn't do so good with his computer auctions, one of his two other usernames.

Negs for auctionbarn
  • Options
    TheCARDKidTheCARDKid Posts: 1,496
    He already has satisfied unopened wax customers. He sold a 80/81 Topps basketball box and '74 Deckle Edge Test pack and got positive feedback on them. Plus the Cracker Jacks and the coins, currency.

Looks pretty good so far...
  • Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    paoutdoorsman sold similar cards and coins as this seller. Now what are the chances that both sellers are from PA, sell unopened, highend cards and coins. I am staying away. I hope the people that have purchased the unopened material either open it or get some packs graded.
  • Options
    TheCARDKidTheCARDKid Posts: 1,496
    I'm losing track of all these guys. How many times has paoutdoorsman been busted?