Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB An ANACS box. (COIN WORLD BOX)

Looking for a ANACS box to hold my ANACS slabs. The PCGS/NGC boxes I have are drving me crazy.... anyone have one for sale?

*** Edited to add: the Prestigue box doesn't look like it separates each slab.... they look like they're just laying in there.... ? The Coin world box looks like what I need.... ***

Comments

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to try one of the Intercept Shield boxes for ANACS slabs. Work great on the current size, but too loose on the older size ANACS slabs.

I have several of these boxes and they work much better than the PCGS or NGC boxes.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    I did not think that ANACS made boxes for their slabs, unless you are talking about the little red ones. I have a couple of the Eagle ANACS slab boxes if that is what you mean.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coin World makes boxes that work for the ANACS holders.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    Buy a "Prestige" storage box direct from ANACS.
    They hold 21 coin holders.
    They cost $15.75 w/o coin submission.
    They cost $12.25 with coin submission..image
  • Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the Prestige Boxes work with the smaller sized ANACs slabs?

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    The trouble with the CoinWorld black ANACS box, is that the older, smaller slabs don't fit either. I've found the red 2x2 box (what ANACS ships 20 coins back in) works the best.
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff