Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Posting Convention Question

I have a group of coins to sell of multiple denominations (10 - 15 of each major denomination). I have been putting each denomination group in a separate post. However, I wait a day (or at least a couple of pages), before posting the next group. Is this an appropriate procedure, or do I have to put the entire group in one post and then ttt that once per day? It seems like most buyers prefer more compact lists and titles to help in searches. That's why I am doing each group as its own post. Thank you for your help on this question.

Greg

Comments

• Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    Typetone, I dont see a problem with it as long as you only TTT one per day. Another suggestion would to be make a seperate thread for each denomination and put links to them all in one thread and only TTT the one main thread with the links. A fellow board member, Ajia, has done that and it is very easy to work with and browse the coins.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, ajia's main threads are on the testing forum... the no-no is to have multiple threads going on the BST at the same time...

Jeremy
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

Thanks guys...it takes a bit of work to begin with.....and I actually seemed to get a members pizzed off at me for having a 'For Sale' thread on the Testing Forum! Just can't win.

Typetone, here is my thread....also a shameless plug! ajia's For Sale/Trade thread!
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image

Thanks guys...it takes a bit of work to begin with.....and I actually seemed to get a members pizzed off at me for having a 'For Sale' thread on the Testing Forum! Just can't win.

Typetone, here is my thread....also a shameless plug! ajia's For Sale/Trade thread! >>

You know that someone is really a loser if they get mad at people for posting more then one thread!image

-Hayden