farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    Does seem just a bit high image
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
    19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I wonder how high it will go. What would be the individual prices for each respective piece?

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options

<< <i>I wonder how high it will go. What would be the individual prices for each respective piece?

imageimageimage >>

I roughly calculated a total of $341.00 based on Krause, but the Market pricing may be totally different, they are not common as far as I know....
  • Options
    I think you are going to encounter strong money on almost all Dark-side lots. Prices have been going higher in the big auctions for awhile now. It would seem our little secret about great value on nice coins is out. Ah, to go back to the good ole days.

Steve
  • Options
    newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It would seem our little secret about great value on nice coins is out. >>

Stay tuned for the world coin registry craze.
  • Options
    cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,333
    <<It would seem our little secret about great value on nice coins is out. >>

But for those thinking of selling.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    It would seem our little secret about great value on nice coins is out.

That is an understatement. image
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.