Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Looking to buy a new starter set.

I am close to completing a few sets and I am looking for new starter sets to get me started with others. PM or email me at Barkusd@gtlaw.com if you have a set to sell.
View my inventory of PSA Graded Cards at My Ebay Store

Comments

• Options
    ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Didn't you just start your 1993 Goudey and 1953 Topps sets? Are those the ones you're about to finish?

Wow. You start and finish sets before I can even decide which sets to think about starting.
  • Options
    BarkusDBarkusD Posts: 624
    I just started the 33 Goudey and 53 sets. I have 50% of the 33 Goudey set already, but I have not gotten much of a response regarding those sets. The two I am close to finishing are 74 baseball in PSA 8 (about 20 cards left) and 68 baseball in PSA 8 (about 30 cards left).

I have nice starts on 48 Bowman (PSA 5-7), 55 Topps (PSA 5-8), 56 Topps (PSA 5-8), 59 (PSA 7-8), 60 (PSA 6-8), 70 (PSA 8), 72 (PSA 8), 73 (PSA 8), 78 (PSA 7-9) and 79 (PSA 8 or 9) so those would be strongly considered.

I am looking to buy any nice starter set at a reasonable price. My long term goal is to eventually complete 33 Goudey, 48 Bowman and probably all other major sets between 53 and 79. If I ever get there I will reevaluate.
  • Options
    ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Just don't like that 1952 Topps set, huh? image
  • Options
    BarkusDBarkusD Posts: 624
    not ready to make that jump