Home Sports Talk
Options

Took my son to the Tribe V. Twins game Thurs.

goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
We got up to the game as the gates opened...it was my son(age 7) and me, my sisters husband and her boy (age 10)and we had some good (free) seats.

We took the boys out to the right field area for BP and they went down to the fence and began saying stuff to some of the Twins players. JC Romero caught a ball and spotted my son and pointed at him and threw a ball up to him. My boy runs up the aisle to me and Romero begins yelling for him to come back. I saw this and sent him back down.

My boy goes up to the edge and Romero says to him "What do you say?" LOL!!!! My boy thanks him and runs off.

He then tossed another ball to my nephew and we got 2 more BP balls hit out our way.

While we were there, some girl on the field gave both boys a disposable camera with 27 exposures on it which they had a blast with all evening.

Slider, the mascot, then came around and gave them each a card and personalized it for them.

We then went over to our seats, right off the end of the Twins dugout. The boys went down and tried to get some auto's. They both came back with Tori Hunter and Shannon Stewart scribbled on their balls that Romero had given them.

Game went 11 innings and the boys had a blast.

That's what it's all about.

Comments