Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Donruss Champion Giant Sized Cards?

Is there any demand for the Donruss Champion cards? They were a 60 card set from like 1984 and they were also giant sized?

I found some in my card stash from the way back and was wondering? I am proud to say that I do have Ty Cobb, Cy Young, Walter Johnson, and Babe Ruth cards image

I have already spent the $$$ these cards are worth, so please tell me they are worth a lot.

Julen the obligated
RIP GURU

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    They are not worth much. I also have a big stack (30-40) that someone sent me for free along with some other cards I bought (just to clear some space from their piles). They are pretty cool, but only player collectors seem to have any interest in them.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    CreeperKatCreeperKat Posts: 393 ✭✭
    They are kind of cool to use for autographs since there is more space to write on. I used this one back in the late 80's. I also have a Boggs one.

Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better