Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The mailman was good to me today (3 Morgans)

image

image

image

Comments

  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mailman was even better to me today...no Morgans!
    image
  • Options
    I really like that first rainbow crescent...my kind of coin
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295 ✭
    That's the one I got on TT last Wednesday for $65. I could tell it was a banded rainbow. I was really surprised there wasn't stiffer competition for it.
  • Options
    jharjhar Posts: 1,126 ✭
    Dang...


    The mailman just broght me bills!! imageimageimage
    J'har
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    nice deliveries.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭






    The mailman was even better to me today...no Morgans!
    image







    image
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like #1 the best. My adopted son wants me to buy him a rainbow Morgan. Maybe Eric was the biologic father... image
  • Options
    RVDavisRVDavis Posts: 1,137 ✭
    Pretty coins. When I get my camera working, I will show you a couple of very nice cresecent rainbow 7/8 TF I just received.
    Proud recipient of YOU SUCK more than once and less than 100 times.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    That textile toned black beauty in the center really intrigues me. Very high coolness rating for me on her. Great pics as alwaysimage
    Becky
  • Options
    OneyOney Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real nice Eric! image
    Brian
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295 ✭


    << <i>That textile toned black beauty in the center really intrigues me. Very high coolness rating for me on her. Great pics as alwaysimage >>



    Thanks Becky. I've always been fascinated with black crescents, I own seven of them. This particular one comes alive in the sunlight.
  • Options
    ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315 ✭
    Eric, nice coins..image


    I'm with Becky on this one, the textile toning on Ms Liberty does it for me...I like that whole look, dark toning

    and the textile, yea man!!




    Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295 ✭
    Herb, if you can make it out this way sometime remind me to show it to you, it's really amazing out in the sun.
  • Options
    I'll take the CC morgan since no one took dibs on it yet. USPS Priority will be fine. No need to overnight it. image
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,785 ✭✭✭✭
    I like the second 81-S the most.

    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    the mailman is always good to me!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭
    Love them toners and that is 3 nice ones.image

    Very nice 84 cc.

    -----------

    etexmike
  • Options
    CapstickCapstick Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    Love the coins. Very nice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file